Sign in to follow this  
mr.x

Ceremonies Discussion

Someone should alert the RCMP, Hes been giving that message of the roof going down for so long now maybe he joined one of those anti-Olympic groups and is now planning some kind of attack.

Someone should alert the RCMP, Hes been giving that message of the roof going down for so long now maybe he joined one of those anti-Olympic groups and is now planning some kind of attack.

That's WHAT I've been saying all along...including telling GB Mod that it's time to alert the authorities.

Besides...towerguy, you & your message are GETTING To be BORING.

Moving on to Ceremonial things...this is what I've heard...Just as Atlanta 1996 had the Olympic spirits coming to life and calling the diff...well, the 5 colored tribes (yes, I was part of the Blue tribe in 1996...so I know what it feels like to be a Na'Vi :) ), I heard that the fauna of the BC area will wake up the winter nations...and then suspended from the ceiling (or rather as part of the new ceiling covering) will be volunteers, like those in the "Alien" films who were captured and cocooned...and then Muk-Muk will burst from their tummies when the Nations march in...and (my source is practicing her 'chest-bursting' moment very seriously... Her RCMP-dressed alien/"Muk-muk" is programmed to shout "Nepal!" when it "bursts" from her chest!!)

Well, Atkins promised it would be different.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Well, you as Canadians (you are closest to the RCMP) should really do that. It's best to be on the safe side.

And even if he should be only a troll trying to fool us and now laughing about our reactions: I don't know whether he'll continue to laugh when his comments on this board are observed by the RCMP or he even gets visited by them. There have already been people arrested for making silly bomb jokes during the airport security checks.

I agree, Someone should really contact the RCMP. If hes not a real threat that should at least shut him up.

I agree, Someone should really contact the RCMP. If hes not a real threat that should at least shut him up.

So why don't you do it? You are Canadian yourself. If everyone says "Someone should contact the RCMP", then nobody does it.

Well, it seems a few have alerted the Mod to it. He's the one who would be able to give the RCMP the sicko's IP address.

Well, it seems a few have alerted the Mod to it. He's the one who would be able to give the RCMP the sicko's IP address.

I called the rcmp.... but I dont know much about this inquiry first time i see towerguy 3.... an investigator is suposse to call be later on today to ask me questions. I dont really know what I can tell him (or her)... but I reported towerguy to rcmp quebec in montreal.

So if you could all tell me when it's start and what do he say exactly that could help me out.

thanks

Some people are way toooooo obsessed sometimes :lol: Isnt it beautiful?

Tell a mod that the RCMP have been contacted and you need his IP address. Other than that give him or her some examples of his posts and some links too the posts.

Tell a mod that the RCMP have been contacted and you need his IP address. Other than that give him or her some examples of his posts and some links too the posts.

The rcmp called me back and the investigation is on...they are going to be back tomorrow again (look like they are taking this seriously). They havent ask for ip adress... but the rcmp are going to come here and check.

Personnaly I cannot gives more exemples because it's the first time i hear about him, I only call in behalf of others... I tell the investigator I didnt "trully" believe towerguy3 will be doing anything but I didnt wanted to make any chance since many peoples are starting to wonder if he he is "playing" or "not". Better be prepared than sorry....

The rcmp are going to check it out this forum... so if peoples have anything to add, this is the best place to write something and be heard by them.... the rcmp I mean.

Feel free to send me a message via "games bids email" if anything.

Now, I done my part.....

This nut posting as Towerguy3/Yellow Vest is just OBSESSED with the cauldron BLOWING up B.C. Place. There is definitely a pyromaniac/sick mind's delight in the unending posting of the same message and the subliminal subtext behind it.

I had said long ago...it should've been something watched a long time ago.

Good on ya, canucks4ever 4 taking the initiative. I would've long ago but I reside outside your borders.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

I didn't know they were the same person....yellow-guy.

Never found him-them that annoying-interesting.

Edited by stirthesoul
  • Like 1

Seriously guys - can we get this topic back on track please? Every time I log in I get anxious because I think there's new info on the ceremonies - only to find out it's someone bitching about this troll. Let's call it a day.

Was anybody ever announced to perform for Quebec during the Victory Ceremonies? I would love to see Arcade Fire! (They're from Montreal, right?)

I feel like it should be more colourful, lots oversized flowers, glowing trees, large floral displays.

The floor will be covered in snow, and those broomsticks used in curling will be used to unveil the olympic rings beneath the snow.

The projections onto the roof will be a major feature of the ceremonies

Can they still do that with the drapes there putting up?

Can they still do that with the drapes there putting up?

Why not? The drapes will likely be white, and were installed for projection in mind...among several reasons. If they used the actual roof for projections, it wouldn't look pretty with the dirt and the volleyball look.

I'm trying to imagine what it will look like with the drapes -

They are circular, so won't they not cover every part of the roof? Would they put them flush against the roof, or would they be draping or hanging in any way?

I feel like it should be more colourful, lots oversized flowers, glowing trees, large floral displays.

The floor will be covered in snow, and those broomsticks used in curling will be used to unveil the olympic rings beneath the snow.

Are those facts or only your personal guesses? If those are facts: How did you get those information?

Sign in to follow this