Ceremonies Discussion

excuse me, where can i see the OC in internet?

and what time will be it?

I have no idea if you'll be able to watch it on the internet, but the Opening Ceremony starts at 6 pm North American Pacific Standard Time.

I have no idea if you'll be able to watch it on the internet, but the Opening Ceremony starts at 6 pm North American Pacific Standard Time.

well, i'll try to see it in some place.

and NAPST, is refered with california's time or new york's time?

Not really a ceremony thing, but remember that opening TV idents we see on the beggining of the official broadcastings? Well this video will be the first thing we'll see on February 12 moments before the OC begins :lol: :

I like it, altough reminds me a lot of the Torino 2006 one.

Im getting up at 1.30am to watch the ceremony for 3 hours then back to bed here in the UK, so Im hoping for a good show. They are repeating it the next day but its edited down to an hour long show, how rubbish is that!

me too davey - not the best time of year to be sat up at an ungodly hour - are we mad??

btw - love your signature - where did you get that from?

• Like 1

That reminds me! has anyone at ground zero in vancouver noticed anyone on top of the buildings in the downtown area setting up pyrotechnics. If they had a similar approach to the Melbourne Commonwealth Opening, that would be something to remember forever!

Is it the NBC broadcast?

I just looked, it is! I just find the NBC content to be much more thorough and smooth for some reason. Plus a lot of my relatives still live in the states and it's nice to see what they see. I will watch the CTV bits too online of course. B)