Some Of My Personal Pictures In Rio

I'll not even start my list! Lol!

I just posted my ABSOLUTELY favourites - my list of the songs I like it would be much much longer...

A better light?!?!

... lol, he means that many of our members sees you now out of another view

(it is like you are standing now in the spotlight in the most popular dance club)

;)

it is like you are standing now in the spotlight in the most popular dance club

lol That's true. GamesBids is really is just one big nightclub. Now where is that member demographics poll/thread? We may need to revise the numbers after the surge in members during the 2016 bid period.

I just posted my ABSOLUTELY favourites - my list of the songs I like it would be much much longer...

... lol, he means that many of our members sees you now out of another view

(it is like you are standing now in the spotlight in the most popular dance club)

;)

OMG how flattered! The thing is, I am never that kind of guy in Real life. I'm always seen as the shy, but argumentative, guy. My friends are always rubbing on my face the fact that I am the nerdiest gay ever, never the one who is under the spolight - especially on a popular dance club, maybe on a lecture or whatever...

The fact that I like sports make me different too. Events and the practising. Most gays in Brazil don't give a damn about the World Cup, for example. I just LOVE it. And I love the olympics much more. The other gay guys might even adore the olympics by the time it happens in here, but who is the crazy guy that reads as much about the olympics as he does with Madonna related stuff??

lol That's true. GamesBids is really is just one big nightclub. Now where is that member demographics poll/thread? We may need to revise the numbers after the surge in members during the 2016 bid period.

I agree with you! I thought of that some time ago, but I thought people would hate me for getting it too personal, if I asked! I just love to know more about people. And let people know more about me too.

If I knew where to start this demographics/info thread I'd do it right now. I just don't want to start it here, another off-topic thread in the middle of the olympics, like I did with this one (well not intentionally). If someon starts it, please let me know the link.

I agree with you! I thought of that some time ago, but I thought people would hate me for getting it too personal, if I asked! I just love to know more about people. And let people know more about me too.

well sometimes an "Olympic thread" goes off-topic - it is going back to its real topic eventually...

when you want to post something about music or cinema etc. etc. just start it in the general off topic part of GB

Archived