Some Of My Personal Pictures In Rio

I decided to post these pictures so you guys will feel a little of what you can expect in Rio. You don't plan anything. Let the city surprise you. I have been numerous times, but I decided to post these ones because they are from last year and shows Maracanã - I went to a concert there. My friends from Rio and from my city joined me. You cannot describe the atmosphere. It was a 3 day trip, and the weather was bad by the end of it, and I look sleepy and tired from not sleeping well from anxiety, but nothing the cariocas can't help you overcome with their joy and spirit. I hope I made my point.

imagem-22.jpg

3284_163405895074_859090074_6625058.jpg

3284_163405910074_859090074_6625060.jpg

3284_163405920074_859090074_6625062.jpg

3284_163405940074_859090074_6625064.jpg

3284_163405950074_859090074_6625065.jpg

3284_163405995074_859090074_6625072.jpg

3284_163406000074_859090074_6625073.jpg

3284_163406005074_859090074_6625074.jpg

Was it a Madonna concert?

Yeah!

Do you like her?

That woman is my Queen. I've crossed the ocean 4 times just to see her. She's by far the person I did more crazy things for. It's with her I spend all of my money with !! lol! Her and with computers.

These are pictures from her Sticky and Sweet tour last year. On that tour only, I watched 8 concerts in 3 differnt countries.

Yeah!

Do you like her?

That woman is my Queen. I've crossed the ocean 4 times just to see her. She's by far the person I did more crazy things for. It's with her I spend all of my money with !! lol! Her and with computers.

These are pictures from her Sticky and Sweet tour last year. On that tour only, I watched 8 concerts in 3 differnt countries.

Of course I worship Madonna!

But you should get to know Apple on the boards here - I think you both love the same woman!!

Of course I worship Madonna!

But you should get to know Apple on the boards here - I think you both love the same woman!!

OMG OMG!! More Madonna fans at the GB forum!! Weve got sooo much to talk about!!! MAN! what a coincidence! Are you either at the MadonnaTribe or Icon forums?

I know this is not a place to talk about Madonna and other things (and definitely not why I opened these threads lol) but what can I do?? I can't help it!

LOVE HER! My queen!

OMG OMG!! More Madonna fans at the GB forum!! Weve got sooo much to talk about!!! MAN! what a coincidence! Are you either at the MadonnaTribe or Icon forums?

I know this is not a place to talk about Madonna and other things (and definitely not why I opened these threads lol) but what can I do?? I can't help it!

LOL! U're funny, D.

LOVE HER! My queen!

yeah - I am a fan too!!!

She is just fantastic - my absolutely favourite songs of her (which have a special meaning for me):

Frozen (this song sends me shivers down my spine - just wonderful)

American Pie (I know many people don't like this cover, but this song and the video mean alot for me)

Material Girl (great song!!!)

OMG!! EVERYONE!! I was thinking of talking about Rio and Maracanã and ended up briging the Subject Madonna to the place!!

I'm LOVING IT!

Madonna Cant afford real pearls, Madonna Cant afford real pearls! IBWM the best documentary EVER!

And I love Lady Gaga too, what's the problem with her?

VERY surprised really!

I've been to her last 4 tours, DWT in Spain (1 night), RIT in Portugal (the closing night), Confessions tour in London (3 nights, including one of DVD shooting) and Sticky and Sweet tour (total of eight nights 1 in London, 2 in Buenos Aires - DVD shooting - 2 in Rio and 3 in São Paulo). I wish I was older enough to have watched her Blond Ambition tour and The Girlie Show, on which she made her first visit to Brazil.

yeah - I am a fan too!!!

She is just fantastic - my absolutely favourite songs of her (which have a special meaning for me):

Frozen (this song sends me shivers down my spine - just wonderful)

American Pie (I know many people don't like this cover, but this song and the video mean alot for me)

Material Girl (great song!!!)

I'll not even start my list! Lol!

I was thinking of her new single - Celebration - to be the official anthem of Rio 2016 hahahahah! COME JOIN THE PARTY!! YEAH!!! LETS GET THIS STARTED!!! IT'S A CELEBRATION! COS EVERYBODY WANTS TO PARTY WITH YOU!!!

Rio calling the world to join and celebrate!

Archived