I Was Thinking...

I was thinking of making something that would really help the non-Brazilians here at the forum understand a little more about my country: Start a `Did you know that...`sort of thread and post, on a weekly basis, articles I'd write myself, or get from the internet, on subjects about geography, climate, culture, and general facts about Brazil and Rio. If I get it right, by the time the olympic starts in Brazil, everybody here will major about my country and the city of Rio.

I'd love to hear what you guys think about it. The other Brazilian can give their opinion too!

Okay! It's decided! Since three people liked the idea, it will be fair, as my work will not be useless!

I'll start tomorrow with some geography!

Oh, and the Watermelon Woman is a girl that became famous for dancing the "Créu"dance. Something considered really vulgar, but she is a nice lady, and I understand that straight men go crazy about her. BTW she is graduated in Law (very odd). Watermelon is a reference to her big B U T - T

GUYS! Only now I realised (because while talking to an australian and a new zealander) that It's 2:18 AM!! Gotta go to bed!!! Wait for my first article tomorrow. I'll think on a way to make it organised , since I want to keep all the posts to my various future articles tidy, so anybody else can read them easily on the same thread.

I like learning about those little touches of daily life - like the Watermelon Woman!

It IS dun, isn't it!! I'll post a picture of her tomorrow!

Oh and I thought on a manner to keep my idea tidy and organised. I'll begin the post of every article I release with a list of links of my previous articles, so we can have a single thread for discussions on each individual articles and we can find them all at the beginning of the next article. Do you guys get it?

NOW SERIOUSLY sleep time! bye bye!

Archived