A Insult To The President Of Peace

SamH

I'm African and I'm angry at this result. I supported Chicago. America gives so much to the world but it is not appreciated.

President Obama has sought to reach out to the world and make the world a better place and then he is treated like this.

It's unfair. Rio is simply not ready and so is my own beloved continent. 2020 must now belong to America. It is so unfair.

The first of the hard-done by noobies people. Make him welcome and sympahtise with his plight! It must be so hard for him.

Only one city could win Sam, that's just the way it is. Nothing's unfair; there had to be three losers today and they're all feeling hard-done by.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! :P:P:lol:

Your whole country is FAKE. You parade black people so you can lie to the world. Black people are treated like dirt in Brazil. It is worse than living in Russia.

Brazil denies Blacks the right to study and treats black people as second class.

These were not Obama's games. And this has nothing to do with him. We'll see when the numbers come in, but Chicago's failure is more about the strained relationship of the IOC with USOC and other US sporting officials and about the desire to rid themselves of the "it has never been in South America" argument.

Your whole country is FAKE. You parade black people so you can lie to the world. Black people are treated like dirt in Brazil. It is worse than living in Russia.

Brazil denies Blacks the right to study and treats black people as second class.

Hi baron, why did you created another account?

I myself am happy Rio was chosen over Madrid and Tokyo.

Rio 2016 "is change" so most Chicagoans/Americans will support that decision even though we are very disappointed, but more in the fact it occurred in the first round.

Rio 2016 "is change" so most Chicagoans/Americans will support that decision even though we are very disappointed, but more in the fact it occurred in the first round.

Soaring_Higher, Africa supports you. Africans are the most pro America in the world and I look forward 2020 in the Great Nation of USA.

A gracious reply, Soaring!

I really commiserate with Chicago and the USA.

Don't give up heart. You WILL Host again in the future.

Não, não foi um insulto ao presidente da paz, nem ao país da guerra. Foi o que o mundo queria. Novos tempos, a mesma renovação que levou Obama ao poder.

A escolha do Rio de Janeiro deve se entendida num contexto mais amplo.

NO, it was not an insult to the president of peace, nor the county of war. It was what the whole world choice. A new era, the same renopvation that gave Obama the power.

Rio's choice must be understood in a more comprehensive context.

Não, não foi um insulto ao presidente da paz, nem ao país da guerra. Foi o que o mundo queria. Novos tempos, a mesma renovação que levou Obama ao poder.

A escolha do Rio de Janeiro deve se entendida num contexto mais amplo.

NO, it was not an insult to the president of peace, nor the county of war. It was what the whole world choice. A new era, the same renopvation that gave Obama the power.

Rio's choice must be understood in a more comprehensive context.

The whole thing is a charade. We see right through to it. You present yourselves to the world as this 24 hour partying nirvana and you are not.

This is a country built on a Europeanized racial hierarchy. Blacks are delegate to the lowest strata of society. Denied representation, education and life opportunities. Yet the samba beat goes on.

FAKE.

Essas acusações e discussões não fazem parte deste momento histórico. É hora de celebrar.

These charges and discussion do not belong to this historical moment. Is time to celbrate.

O Brasil tem muitas coisas a serem discutidas e mudadas. Este instante, contudo, não é a hora para tanto.

Brazil has many things to be discussed and changed. However, this is not the appropiate time to do so.

G20, Brazil hosting Olympic Games...

Brazil is NOW in the world map of relevant countries.

It's all built on fakery. It's a charade they done. But people are waking upto to the samba racial hierarchy.

The whole thing is a charade. We see right through to it. You present yourselves to the world as this 24 hour partying nirvana and you are not.

This is a country built on a Europeanized racial hierarchy. Blacks are delegate to the lowest strata of society. Denied representation, education and life opportunities. Yet the samba beat goes on.

FAKE.

:lol: :lol: Really?

as fake as you, baron.

Archived