Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Citius Altius Fortius

The Voting

The excitement begins... It should be interesting. Not sure who will be out first.

Why would they want to have more than 4 numbers???

I reckon they're drawing the voting equipment keypad numbers to each bid, so electronic fixing cannot be an issue?

I reckon they're drawing the voting equipment keypad numbers to each bid, so electronic fixing cannot be an issue?

Thats probably why. Good point

It's started ? My browser doesn't show anything.. I try to live streaming from olympig.org... before this, in Madrid's presentation I can saw the presentation well... is there any other webpage that I can see ? maybe bbc ? where is the address ? Thank you a lot

It's started ? My browser doesn't show anything.. I try to live streaming from olympig.org... before this, in Madrid's presentation I can saw the presentation well... is there any other webpage that I can see ? maybe bbc ? where is the address ? Thank you a lot

BBC international tv. Not sure about online. Olympic.org was working for me not sure why you can't see it

Is it the first tiem that the vote is shown live?

This was done in Singapore before, I believe.

press the 7 button please!!!

Is it the first tiem that the vote is shown live?

I also remember watching the voting live for the 2008 games. The result was announced immediately after a majority was decided, not this wait another hour scheduling.

Quick! Hope no one was out at the bathroom!!!

My gosh! This is nerve-wracking!