The Rio De Janeiro Presentation

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are this video going to be showed??

Great vid!

I guess it will. It shows beautiful shots of real people practising and watching sports and enjoying themselves in the city. The special touch goes for ordinary people singing and the people playing wheelchair basketball in a favela with a great view.

are this video going to be showed??

Great vid!

No I video, that is kept in secret made by oscar-nominee director Fernando Meirelles will be shown. On Globonews they said it is a huge production... Let's wait and see.

Based on previous Rio's video, we have great expectations...

Guest Bauler
If I were in charge of the Rio presentation, I'd focus a lot on the transformative power hosting the Olympics would have on the city and the country...like the impact on Tokyo and Japan in the 1960s and Barcelona in the 1990s and Beijing and China in this decade. The "we deserve it" argument isn't going to win them over. But the "OMG, IOC...you are going to be part of Brazil's future" is.
I bet whatever you want that Prince Albert will ask about security issues in Rio.

If I were there, I would answer him "don't worry, you'll be the only one shooted" ¬¬

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD ONE!

I bet whatever you want that Prince Albert will ask about security issues in Rio.

If I were there, I would answer him "don't worry, you'll be the only one shooted" ¬¬

i'm sure that's what he'll be asking. remember when he asked about the terrorist bombings of madrid 4 years ago?

Guest Bauler
No I video, that is kept in secret made by oscar-nominee director Fernando Meirelles will be shown. On Globonews they said it is a huge production... Let's wait and see.

Based on previous Rio's video, we have great expectations...

WOW, REALLY?

I didnt know that!

So, great expectations!!!!

:D GO, RIO, GO! :D

i'm sure that's what he'll be asking. remember when he asked about the terrorist bombings of madrid 4 years ago?

How to forget... and disgracefully, look what happened in London just one day later. Global terrorism shouldn't be an issue in the Olympic race: it affects all bidders equally.

My heart is really beating faster

I am sad coz I wll not see the Rio's presentation coz I will be at my school teaching.

And when I back home will be at the time Rogge will anounce the winner.

So good luck Rio!!!

I believe!!!

Me too, Danny. Isn't this crazy? So much adrenaline pumping.... No matter what, Brazil can be proud.

Man, never Brazil had a chance to make such kind of presentation to the entire world, I mean, for World Cup there was no presentations, since Brazil was sole-bid...

It will be amazing.

It a new moment for Brazil.

Archived