Are Any Tv Channels Broadcasting?

So my speakers decided to not work on the eve of the session so im not sure what to do, Will any North American TV channels be broadcasting the hole event??

NBC's Universal Sports will be broadcasting the events from Copenhagen LIVE starting at 10:00 AM Eastern, 7:00 AM Pacific.

I meant like the hole summit from start to finish :P

Ah well, I just checked the UniSports website and it seems that the actual presentations will be Chicago at 2:45am, Tokyo at 4:25am, Rio at 6:05am and then Madrid at 8:45am, with the annoncement coverage starting at 10am. I thought that the announcement wasn't until 12:30pm Eastern, and I read that on this site lurking in the forums so maybe that's wrong. Either way, UniSports will be carrying all the stuff live on line and on Television.

so is this correct?:

NBC Universal Sports (www.universalsports.com)

STREAMING LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

10:00AM EASTERN

09:00AM CENTRAL

08:00AM MOUNTAIN

07:00AM PACIFIC

CHICAGO2016.ORG also is streaming live and says to stay tuned for the annoucement at 9:00am but doesn't specifiy what time zone. That's where I got confused, plus the 12:30PM EASTERN annoucement time floating somewhere.

so is this correct?:

NBC Universal Sports (www.universalsports.com)

STREAMING LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

10:00AM EASTERN

09:00AM CENTRAL

08:00AM MOUNTAIN

07:00AM PACIFIC

CHICAGO2016.ORG also is streaming live and says to stay tuned for the annoucement at 9:00am but doesn't specifiy what time zone. That's where I got confused, plus the 12:30PM EASTERN annoucement time floating somewhere.

Yeah that's correct by Universal Sports. The Chicago website is referring to Chicago local time. I'm starting to think that 12:30 Eastern, 6:30 Copenhagen time I read on here was incorrect.

Either way, if you don't get UniSports on TV, just watch on the UniSports website. UniSports aired a TV commercial saying live on TV at 10:00 AM Eastern.

I just checked the Yahoo TV listings page for New York, New York, over the air broadcast, and it lists:

Summer Olympics 2016 Host City Announcement

(CC)

10:00AM - 1:00PM, US (4.4)

Summer Olympics 2016 Host City Announcement

The announcement of the host city for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The candidate cities are Chicago, Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro and Madrid.

(CC)

Archived