The Bookies Now Bet For Madrid!

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/olympi...16-olympic-host

According to OddsChecker, Madrid's and Chicago's odds are both shortening whilst Rio's and Tokyo's are both drifting. So possibly we're seeing more bets on the Spanish and American cities than the other two. Interesting to speculate, but the bookies got 2012 notoriously wrong, offering ridiculously short odds on Paris in what was, after all, a five horse race.

The odds on Chicago are similarly ridiculous and terrible value. The odds on Madrid don't look particularly great either to me in terms of value.

The odds on Rio, on the other hand, look rather tasty for a city which is considered joint favourite. And, Tokyo is at 35-1 with some bookies - I reckon that's certainly worth a punt!

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/olympi...16-olympic-host

According to OddsChecker, Madrid's and Chicago's odds are both shortening whilst Rio's and Tokyo's are both drifting. So possibly we're seeing more bets on the Spanish and American cities than the other two. Interesting to speculate, but the bookies got 2012 notoriously wrong, offering ridiculously short odds on Paris in what was, after all, a five horse race.

The odds on Chicago are similarly ridiculous and terrible value. The odds on Madrid don't look particularly great either to me in terms of value.

The odds on Rio, on the other hand, look rather tasty for a city which is considered joint favourite. And, Tokyo is at 35-1 with some bookies - I reckon that's certainly worth a punt!

Wow... quite a difficult webpage for me to understand, sorry :blink: What's the 7/4 & 4/7?

No slash denotes what you'll get back from a £1 stake.

8 just means 8/1, for example.

Ok, I see... Yes, I prefer decimals :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see Madrid shortening in international bet pages. Spanish television is saying all week long that Gallardon & the team is doing a very stong lobbying in Copenhagen. Maybe is it working a la London?

I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Archived