• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like them too.

more than i like people that drone endlessly about how great the rio bid is.

i don't want rio to win because i don't want these same people to ruin my olympic experience during the games. the people in this forum have turned me off the southern hemisphere forever.

I'm suddenly in the mood for tacos. I wonder why's that...oh, wait! I think I know XD

And krow, don't you think it's remarkably unfair to judge 600+ million people based on the behavior of Rio supporters on this particular forum? That's surprisingly narrowminded of you!

I'm suddenly in the mood for tacos. I wonder why's that...oh, wait! I think I know XD

And krow, don't you think it's remarkably unfair to judge 600+ million people based on the behavior of Rio supporters on this particular forum? That's surprisingly narrowminded of you!

i'm not judging 600+ million people based on the behavior of rio supporters on this forum. i'm just saying that those few rio supporters have ruined the southern hemisphere for me. as long as they're there, i don't want to be.

i don't want rio to win because i don't want these same people to ruin my olympic experience during the games. the people in this forum have turned me off the southern hemisphere forever.

Ditto. But if they're hot I'll probably make an exception.

Ugh, now I'm craving for tacos.

What do those 5 gold stars beside this thread mean (on the index page) ?

That it's off topic? That it is misplaced? That it's popular?

This is a serious question.....really

Archived