2016 Should Be Going To Doha.

My God you people are just such a bunch of fuckking tools. Seriously.

I mean don’t you know that the only real candidate that had any GLOBAL CACHE was Doha? I mean the Qataris were HOT! They had venues all ready and pumped full of stuff from the Asian Games and had like an airport all ready for 2016 and yet the fuckking IOC went and blew their loads on fuckking Rio and and Madrid and Chicago – I mean it is a **** musical for fuckk sake! Hairspray was so much better – it was about RACIAL INTEGRATION AND FAT CHICKS!

Oh look it’s like little Madrid! Oh Buenos noches por favour?? Heres an idea – BARCELONA 1992 YOU DUMB SHITS!!!!! Oh look we have a tennis stadium with a roof that like lifts up at a stuipid angle! Oh wow – we almost took out Paris last time – pity us! King Juan Carlos will be wheeled out again in Copenhagen but we all know he was COMPLICIT WITH FRANCO! Generalissimo Franco! SIEG HEIL! Samaranch’s arthritis must be really playing up as he’s been kneeling giving blow jobs for kickbacks YET AGAIN!

Ni hao! Ni Hao! Konichi boku wa! Bukiyaro! Sushi sushi sushi Tojo! Gojira! Gojira!

godzilla_statue-718949.jpg

Oh my god people! We love Japan for Iron Chef, apples and like sashimi teppinyaki teriyaki chickity china whatever! Really seriously? Hello? Beijing 2008 anyone? IT’S BEEN DONE PEOPLE!!! Yet they have a great plan and seriously will get FUCKKED OVER! I love me some anime but WTF?

USA! USA! USA! Oh yeah SLC, Atlanta, LA, Lake Placid, Squaw Valley, LA again, St Louis, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal – yeah yeah yeah! North America WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell is going on in your head! I hear voices I hear I hear MADONNA! OPRAH GO RIKKI GO RIKKI GO FAT ARSE!

NEXT!

Minneapolis! Yeah Minneapolis 209209202020202092002022! 30202020200202! Yeah let’s host some shitttt! XXX Minneapolis! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rio! Você pode sugá-lo em meu dick gordo grande meretriz pequena estúpida. Eu deio-o você merda da matança do bebê. O gosto de Favelas gosta do cão! Eu amo seu mama! Tome-o acima de meu yes sim sim!

NO NO NO NO – Third world Olympics! Go get a fuckking Commonwealth games.

DOHA WAS ROBBED!

Thank you. That is all.

i SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU fine Sir and would like to take you to Abuja!

ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!ABUJA! aBUJA!

may I sit on your head?

Archived