Sean Goldman Case...how Can The Ioc

Oh, I just noticed that Hussein don't looks like an american name...

Wait... is he black too?

OMG! run to the hills Baron. No space anymore to torture supporters like you!! ! A new time (hopefully) has started.

OMG.... THE PHIL' BOY SUPPORTS TORTURE....!!!!!! THAT'S IT... HE'S JUST A CRAZY FASCIST NUT......... THAT'S WHY HE HATES POOR COUNTRIES AND SUPPORTS TORTURE..... IT'S PITTYFULL........

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U're really all twisted, catra. I actually voted for BO. :P

Really? :lol:

Thats why you posted this?

I like Barack, he has the young, modern attitude for the power, I like that.

But he's not a messiah that saves the entire world from the bad.

We need Superman!

No, he's not. But it was YOU young Europeans who went gaga over him. He was your choice...not you're finding out he has feet of clay. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o

THEY DESERVE TO BE THERE!! DUh!! I actually support torture and whatever means necessary to get info! So there!!

Blow it out your ear!!

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT IS JUST REATARDED!

U REALLY DO get off on these images, doncha? To even bother to dig them up, kids of Dr. Mengele.

No, I just think the world should never forget these "incidents"... and I think the Olympics should never go to a Rogue State like the one you chose to live in... that's simples.

You were saying Brazil violates Hague Conventions in the Sean case.... WHAT ABOUT UR SECOND HOMETOWN?? I mean... they violate almost all internationa treaties and do not sign MANY of them...... AHAHAHAHAH What's is worst? Violating something in the PRIVATE International Law theme (which isn't really a violation since it's still being discussed and the parts have a democratic space to share theirs views) OR VIOLATING ALMOST EVERY TREATY THAT HAS BEING SIGNED SO FAR????????????????????????????????????????????/

WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET HIROSHIMA, NAGASAKI, IRAQ, AFHEGANISTAN............. WE SHOULD STOP DESTROYING OUR PLANET... LET'S SIGN THE INTERNATIONAL TREATIES ON ENVIROMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS, HUMANITARIAN RIGHTS, NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION.... AND SO ON AND ON.........................

OLYMPICS TO PEACEFULL COUNTRIES!!!!

No, I just think the world should never forget these "incidents"... and I think the Olympics should never go to a Rogue State like the one you chose to live in... that's simples.

You were saying Brazil violates Hague Conventions in the Sean case.... WHAT ABOUT UR SECOND HOMETOWN?? I mean... they violate almost all internationa treaties and do not sign MANY of them...... AHAHAHAHAH What's is worst? Violating something in the PRIVATE International Law theme (which isn't really a violation since it's still being discussed and the parts have a democratic space to share theirs views) OR VIOLATING ALMOST EVERY TREATY THAT HAS BEING SIGNED SO FAR????????????????????????????????????????????/

WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET HIROSHIMA, NAGASAKI, IRAQ, AFHEGANISTAN............. WE SHOULD STOP DESTROYING OUR PLANET... LET'S SIGN THE INTERNATIONAL TREATIES ON ENVIROMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS, HUMANITARIAN RIGHTS, NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION.... AND SO ON AND ON.........................

OLYMPICS TO PEACEFULL COUNTRIES!!!!

is that the best u can come up with, bitch? :( I mean, thorb, c'mon...it's NOT EVEN mediocre.

THEY DESERVE TO BE THERE!! DUh!! I actually support torture and whatever means necessary to get info! So there!!

Blow it out your ear!!

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT IS JUST REATARDED!

image1gw.jpg

Today I discovered why Baron got desperate for no reason since according to all major sites said that Obama's confirmed presence in Copenhagen gave Chigago's bid the Momentum..

He doesn't want Obama getting all the credit if Chicago wins.

Hah. a fanatic republican. Typical George W(ar) Bush Supporter.

image1gw.jpg

Today I discovered why Baron got desperate for no reason since according to all major sites said that Obama's confirmed presence in Copenhagen gave Chigago's bid the Momentum..

He doesn't want Obama getting all the credit if Chicago wins.

Hah. a fanatic republican. Typical George W(ar) Bush Supporter.

Did you alert AP and Reuters and the BBC?

is that the best u can come up with, bitch? :( I mean, thorb, c'mon...it's NOT EVEN mediocre.

OH COME ON FASCIST WHO SUPPORTS TORTURE................ WHO ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING IS OR ISN'T MEDIOCRE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I MEAN.... YOU HATE DEVELOPING WORLD BECAUSE U ARE A LITTLE FASCIST WHO HATES UR HOMETOWN BECAUSE IT'S POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DEFEND TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS THERE IN UR SECOND HOMETOWN!!!!

THE OLYMPICS SHOULD ALWAYS CELEBRATE PEACE!!!! STOP GIVING OLYMPICS TO ROGUE STATES LIKE THE US!!!!

Oh God, thorb...U r getting MORE BORING with each pos... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE I'M STATING THE OBVIOUS?????????? ROGUE STATES LIKE UR SECOND HOMETOWN SHOULD NEVER HOST THE OLYMPICS??????? LOL

YOU ARE THE BORING LITTLE FASCIST HERE, PHILIPPINEAN BOY..........

Archived