Time To Say Goodbye

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knew u would. Nobody EVER leaves GB if you care about the Olympix regardless of where they are held. Where else can you find such an amazing, well-informed set of posters--well, except for one or 2, and that putana knows who she is!! :lol:

I hope that you are not refering to me with that word, Baron. It is a very serious insult in my country.

Am I right or not about leaving the discussions?

Baron made the biggest spam ever in the GB forums and GB moderation didn't give an advertence to Baron... (5 pages of spam for me is BAN, but Baron payed for being a premium member, and money is everything)

Catra and Baron stopped all discussions here to fight Google News copy and paste...

Thatsnotmypuppy seems to be under influence while posting lately...

GB forums get absolutely insane...

Baron made the biggest spam ever in the GB forums and GB moderation didn't give an advertence to Baron... (5 pages of spam for me is BAN, but Baron payed for being a premium member, and money is everything)

Catra and Baron stopped all discussions here to fight Google News copy and paste...

That's always been like this.... he and some others can say anything that they want.... they are never punished! That's simple and clear..... GB protects their conrades..... and we the EVIL inhabitants from the developing world are always under severe critics....... I've even received a threat from GB moderator to stop using offensive language just because I said that OAKY thing was a P***K... and the PHIL' BOY, who hates his hometown because he is a fascist project and hates developing world, can say and post anything that everybody laughs out and loud... even when it's highly offensive... including the GB moderators.....

GB is no man's land.

Where's the moderation?

Baron do everything he want and the moderator NEVER MADE nothing to punish him.

There are 4 or 5 members that deserve ban.

GB is no man's land.

Where's the moderation?

Baron do everything he want and the moderator NEVER MADE nothing to punish him.

There are 4 or 5 members that deserve ban.

Rioman, because our countrymen ARE HYSTERICAL!! All I asked was about ONE KID? But those other Brazilians all of a sudden became MAD.

I AM SO ASHAMED TO BE BRAZILIAN!! :lol::lol:

Rioman, because our countrymen ARE HYSTERICAL!! All I asked was about ONE KID? But those other Brazilians all of a sudden became MAD.

Come on, Baron. Lighten up. Drop the caps, and let this thread go.

You are acting as juvenile as some of the others who should be banned.

Baron you are insane like the other ones.

Here is a forum to discuss OLYMPIC things. But everything we watch here are stupid discussions.

No matter who many were killed in Iraq or the Goldman case. It's is importante to the bid process?

What is the importance of favelas or poverty in Rio? Chicago get the south side. NO ONE said nothing about this.

USA get big problems. It's a violentous place too.

Brazil get a lot of problems.

But what you've done is not fair play.

Let's stop this bull**** .

Ashamed of your heritage, Danny? Why don't you ask the #1 ape herself, thorb??

We are ALL descended from the apes...unless you adhere to creationism rather then evolution. ;)

I know when you want to be offensive and when you want to play the scientist...

You are really playing the stupid here.... Stop it!

wow bush boy! only now I noticed you created 3 different threads just to bash rio haha.

I thought you had arguments to stay and discuss in that other thread...

Why are you so desperate? Thats the question!

its a lose-lose situation for you. If Chicago wins Obama get all the credit. If chicago loses you'll have to leave the forum that you seems to love very much.

Or everyone will make fun of you every day until 2016! But you would probably like that, after all you support torture.

I know when you want to be offensive and when you want to play the scientist...

You are really playing the stupid here.... Stop it!

It is almost time to leave this forum.

I have no time for dolts who are screwing up the forums.

You all know who you are, and it is time for you to act your age (this means "mature").

Stop spoiling this forum for others.

wow bush boy! only now I noticed you created 3 different threads just to bash rio haha.

well, you were too busy with your "copy-&-paste" seizures.

Stay awake!! I thought you had 11 hours of sleep?? U're gonna miss the announcement that a certain city by Guanabara Bay was dropped on the 2nd ballot!! :lol::lol:

BTW, better have those C&P seizures looked at.

Thorb, WHY ARE ASHAMED OF OUR SPECIES' HERITAGE, HUH, ape-boy?

GOTCHA!! GOTCHA!! Oh, this moment alone is worth it!! :lol::lol:

No, man ahahahahahahah I can see your game here..

YOU ARE THE ONE ASHAMED OF UR HERITAGE... YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING FROM A DEVELOPING COUNTRY.... YOU ARE THE ONE ASHAMED OF COMMING FROM ASIA, FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND NOT FROM THE "DEVELOPED" US............

Brazilians are not monkeys.... you are trying to imply that because people here are mostly black or mixed...... I've never said anything about asians being worst, since I don't think like that... what I say is that YOU ARE ASHAMED of being from there.....

Come on man, confess you are a racist, facist bitch ;)

No, man ahahahahahahah I can see your game here..

YOU ARE THE ONE ASHAMED OF UR HERITAGE... YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING FROM A DEVELOPING COUNTRY.... YOU ARE THE ONE ASHAMED OF COMMING FROM ASIA, FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND NOT FROM THE "DEVELOPED" US............

Brazilians are not monkeys.... you are trying to imply that because people here are mostly black or mixed...... I've never said anything about asians being worst, since I don't think like that... what I say is that YOU ARE ASHAMED of being from there.....

Come on man, confess you are a racist, facist bitch ;)

U're ASHAMED OF BEING HUMANOID, thorb.

Come on man, confess you are an ignorant, racist, facist bitch!! :lol::lol:

U're ASHAMED OF BEING HUMANOID, thorb.

Come on man, confess you are an ignorant, racist, facist bitch!! :lol::lol:

Yeah, right ;) So funny!! Like one can believe you are really having fun with me saying you are ashamed of being Phillipo... LOL

No, I'm not ashamed of being humanoid.... since it doesn't make any sense, like everything you write here ;)

AND... I'M NOT ASHAMED OF BEING BRAZILIAN! YES WE HAVE BLACK AND MIXED PEOPLE HERE! AND WE ARE VERY PROUD OF THAT!

You calling black people monkeys is really awfull.... but don't worry.... at least they don't have small penis like you must do ;)

Archived