Rugby: New Zealand v Wales,Ire,Eng,Sco.

arwebb

:) Cruuuunch!

The World Champs v The World Number One.

England 19

New Zealand 23

A hard fought game with the AB's playing with only 14 in the last twenty or so minutes.

Next week, Scotland...(when it should've been Wales).

We should have put you away. Still, a wonderful test match and I'm just pleased we gave you far more of a game than Wales or Ireland.

I can now officially congratulate New Zealand on achieving the Grand Slam as hell is more likely to freeze over than Scotland winning at Murrayfield on Saturday.

We should have put you away. Still, a wonderful test match and I'm just pleased we gave you far more of a game than Wales or Ireland.

:angry: With only 14 players in the AB side in the last 25 minutes, you should've!.

You have the ref to thank for the fact that the score line leveled out.

Still it was god to see the England "whaaa we can't beat them" attitude of old now being replaced with "F##K IT we're hitting ourselves for the one that got away!"  A good attitude to have.

Still it was god to see the England "whaaa we can't beat them" attitude of old now being replaced with "F##K IT we're hitting ourselves for the one that got away!"  A good attitude to have.

:( Prehaps England Rugby might want to share some of it's new found attitude with Scotland!!!

Commentators have slammed the defeatest attitudes of the Scottish side during this week's build up...

If it is only to tempt the ABs into going easy on them, think again Scotland.

I have to say I thought Scotland played very well on Saturday and were only guilty of some poor decision-making when they let those two penalties go in the first half. They were also unlucky with the disallowed try.

There is no doubt that New Zealand are setting the standards at the moment, but I'm more interested in who is setting the standards in two years time when it matters most.

There is no doubt that New Zealand are setting the standards at the moment, but I'm more interested in who is setting the standards in two years time when it matters most.

:) at the moment NZ, Aus, SA, and England are the standard bearers to follow for the next WC.

Be wary of Australia...they are in the middle of a massive rebuilding phase, likewise SA.  At the moment the two best teams are England and New Zealand. Both are in form and both have massive reserves to call on.  My prediction (this far out) for the final match in 2007RWC, NZ v England.

Archived