Chicagoansforrio Is Not A Fraud

Anne Marie

It will be unfair...

Rio made excellent presentations, show all strength during all campaigning.

And just because Obama last week remembered the Olympic bid of Chicago and then decided to go to Copenhagen, IOC members change their vote only to make Obama happy...

Very unfair, and I hope it won't happen.

The votes haven't been decided yet!

In the words of Bon Jovi, "Keep the Faith"!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be unfair...

Rio made excellent presentations, show all strength during all campaigning.

And just because Obama last week remembered the Olympic bid of Chicago and then decided to go to Copenhagen, IOC members change their vote only to make Obama happy...

Very unfair, and I hope it won't happen.

I agree it will be unfair .... I think the political and economic power are above spirit olympic (universal games in ALL CONTINENTS.... bla bla bla <_< )

My comments does not matter anymore...

With Obama, this race is over.

Chicago already won, Stir...

You can open the champagne and celebrate...

We, Brazilians, will focus on World Cup 2014... A great honour for our country.

Stop being so defeatist. Rio's bid is still the same one regardless of if Obama shows up.IOC members may not be particularly enamored by him and the other bids, Rio included, may outperform Chicago.

Who knows!

wait a second, weren't you predicting Rio to win in the first round? Stop being so emotional. I still view Rio as the slight favorite, so does the latest bid index, and Around the Rings.

Life is not fair, Daniel, unhappilly. Who told you the opposite? The dream is over, can't you see? You are not that naive to think IOC will vote against US President. There is something you should have known from the start: money rules the world. Money is power.

As we say in Chicago -

I didn't believe you when you were my opponent and you spoke against me.

And I will be careful now when you speak in support of me.

No results until Friday

Until then, the race is still on

The four candidates are on the starting blocks again and waiting for the starting gun for the last sprint

Each knows their own strengths and challenges and their opponents' strengths and challenges

Let's make sure this is a fair race.

Good luck to Rio 2016, Chicago 2016, Tokyo 2016, and Madrid 2016!!!

RUNNERS TAKE YOUR MARKS!!!

CHItown '16

I think everyone knows Rio is a fantastical city, not many know the magic of Chicago.

As we say in Chicago -

No results until Friday

The four candidates are on the starting blocks again and waiting for the starting gun for the last sprint

Each knows their own strengths and challenges and their opponents' strengths and challenges

CHItown '16

Fair??? Whos is fair here??? You and GamesBids traced the CFR website to my IP condemining people and Rio's fans now you want to talk about fairness???

give me a break.

Fair??? Whos is fair here??? You and GamesBids traced the CFR website to my IP condemining people and Rio's fans now you want to talk about fairness???

give me a break.

Well, Anne, if you don't want to talk about fairness, do you want to talk about Whitney Houston. Those words you quoted were truly moving. Both you and Whitney are survivors. Go girl!

As we say in Chicago -

No results until Friday

CHItown '16

Let's be honest here.

It is America's time. The question was about which city should be chosen. Now it is all history, Chicago won.

Even if we took in consideration the possibility of Chicagoan defeat, Madrid would be the next choice to assure the games back to America in 2020, what was no to happen should Rio won. Rio's victory would determinate another rotation: games to Europe or Asia. another games in America, only in 2024 or 2028, whta is unlikely to happen.

Let's be honest here.

It is America's time. The question was about which city should be chosen. Now it is all history, Chicago won.

Even if we took in consideration the possibility of Chicagoan defeat, Madrid would be the next choice to assure the games back to America in 2020, what was no to happen should Rio won. Rio's victory would determinate another rotation: games to Europe or Asia. another games in America, only in 2024 or 2028, whta is unlikely to happen.

Nothing is final yet. All this talk of Obama is pure speculation.

What if Michelle Obama keeps him up all night so that when he makes his presentation, he is too tired to do it properly. No-one thought of that have they?

What if Lula puts sexy pictures on the Chicago powerpoint presentation and the conservative IOC members get annoyed?

Let's not be too quick to say Chicago has this in the bag.

My final hope guys is Rio's presentation...

Only this can change the race with Obama present.

Let's see what Rio will show during its presentation in Copenhagen.

I think this will be the key for a Rio victory with Obama-mania rising...

My final hope guys is Rio's presentation...

Only this can change the race with Obama present.

Let's see what Rio will show during its presentation in Copenhagen.

I think this will be the key for a Rio victory with Obama-mania rising...

Don't worry.

Obama peaked so long ago, and on top of that could it be any more overkill with Oprah hovering around, it could only be worse if Gail shows up.

Don't worry.

Obama peaked so long ago, and on top of that could it be any more overkill with Oprah hovering around, it could only be worse if Gail shows up.

Lol.

Gail won't show up - she's kept in Oprah's dungeon and is not coming to Copenhagen apparently. Last thing Oprah needs is Gail getting in the way of bonding time between her and Michele Obama. :lol:

Archived