F1 2005

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Alonso surely has one hand on the World Champioship trophy after winning at Hockenheim today. Montoya finishes second with Button third.

Agreed. There are three drivers out there, i really dislike: Alonso, Montoya and Button. And they have won the top spots of my Home GP.  :verysad:  :cry:

Poor Kimi, once again.

There are three drivers out there, i really dislike: Alonso, Montoya and Button. And they have won the top spots of my Home GP.  :verysad:  :cry:

Now you know how I've felt watching Michael Schumacher for the last 10 years.

Alonso surely has one hand on the World Champioship trophy after winning at Hockenheim today. Montoya finishes second with Button third.

Agreed. There are three drivers out there, i really dislike: Alonso, Montoya and Button. And they have won the top spots of my Home GP.  :verysad:  :cry:

Poor Kimi, once again.

Goethe, that's interesting. Alonso, Montoya and Button are three of my favourites. Alonso because I'd much rather see him win the Championship than the grumpy Fin, Montoya because he's a complete nutter and drives for McLaren (who I like even if I don't like their main driver), and Button because he's British.

:)

I second that.  :shocked:

There are three drivers out there, i really dislike: Alonso, Montoya and Button. And they have won the top spots of my Home GP.  :verysad:  :cry:

Please do not misunderstand me, but i am not a supporter of Schumi. He is too arrogant and i dont like him.

If there is any German out there, i would support, it would be Heidfeld. He is not as good as Schumi, but was always a figher. It was very difficult for him to get a place in F1.

I was always a big fan of Mika Häkkinen. Thats perhaps the reason, why i support Kimi Räikönen.

I dislike Button, because he so overrated. IMO he got the place in F1 because of his nationality and his connections, but not because of his driving skills.

Alonso needs 15 more points and two more non-finishes from Raikkonen to clinch it.

That's it?? Man, barring a major disaster from him in all the next races, he could win this year's championship.

This Hungarian circuit is Alonso's talisman circuit, maybe he will finish in one of the three first places. Go Alonso! :;):

But not now, probably.

A dramatic start to the Hungarian Grand Prix with both Red Bulls already out of the race and Fernando Alonso in the pits for a new nose cone.

Michael Schumacher leads from pole on lap four with Kimi Raikkonen closing in. Alonso rejoined in 17th.

Archived