F1 2005

Button, is alright not nothing great, and he is in a pretty bad car

i am so happy Kimi won the Spanish Grand Prix, its about time he won a race this season, though i thought Michael would have won this race since he usually does

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kimi won his second race of the season, as he easily took the Grand Prix de Monaco.

So know it does look like Kimi is becoming the man to beat, next stop is the European Grad Prix at Nuremburg.

not when his car is far and away better then any other drivers

Alonso is going to get outclassed by not only Kimi and Juan Pablo, but also the Williams and probably the Ferrais, his car just doesn't have what the big three does right now

Kimi won his second race of the season, as he easily took the Grand Prix de Monaco.

So know it does look like Kimi is becoming the man to beat, next stop is the European Grad Prix at Nuremburg.

BBC sports article:  Raikkonen Cruises To Monaco Win

From an Aussie POV - it was great to see Mark Webber get his first podium at Monaco, even if his car won't bloody go at the start and his less-fancied teamate Heidfeld got 2nd. He was a bit pissed at that.

Can't wait for Nuremberg - its my favourite track.

Alonso didn't do that well in the last race, and Kimi should have won the race before. Its not that Alonso is doing bad, its that Williams, Mcleran and Ferrai are so much better with there cars, even though Ferrai did not get high positions, Micheals car had the fastest lap

As long as the bridgestones perform badly in one lap qualifying, the red cars are always going to be fighting an uphill battle - which makes a refreshing change. I think it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season will pan out now that it seems Mclaran seem to have got their act together. Hopwever, I'm not going to extrapolate anything from the Monaco result as it doesn't often reflect the final season's result. As good a driver as Kimi is, I think I'd rather Alonso won as Kimi is one of the stroppiest and rudest interviewees ever, much like R. Schumacher used to be (except he swore in every other sentence and that just funny!)

Kimi's way, is quite common amongst Finns, i would know i know a family of them. F1 is one cause that i don't care about the person i care about the results

and Kimi did win the Spanish, and usually the winner of the Spanish goes on to win the thing, well thats only because Micheal is the most dominant person to race there

i was so heartbroken when Kimi's tire blew off, it was so sad for me at least. this is the second race he should have won but didn't it sucks so very much

Alonso should have won because he did. It's a shame for Kimi (not that I like him very much anyway) but claiming Kimi should have won takes something away from Alonso's race which was also very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived