F1 2005

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hoping Kimi can win more then one race this year, it would be nice for him to win my national grand prix

i hate alonso so vary much, the only drivers i can stand to win or Webber, Heidfeld, Coulthard, and Button

it was nice to see de la Rosa do well for McLaren. Mclaren looks to be in the best form of the big three, but it doesn't seem that matters much this season

Fernando Alonso has won the Bahrain Grand Prix to extend his World Championship lead to ten points.

Jarno Trulli was second again, to move up to second in the championship, with Kimi Raikkonen third.

I heard that they had to cut down the celebrations because of the Pope's death.

I haven't seen the race calendar yet because of laziness and forgetfulness, but when is the next race? Will it "clash" in a way with what is going on in the Vatican?

April 24th at San Marino.

And the conclave to elect a new Pope starts on the 18th. of April. I don't think it would go that far into the week.

• 3 weeks later...
Kimi Raikkonen starts on pole for this afternoon's San Marino Grand Prix. Championship leader Fernando Alonso is alongside him on the front row, but Michael Schumacher's problems continue with the world champion starting 14th.

The ITV pit crew reported that Raikkonen threw his steering wheel across the garage after retiring from the lead.

Alonso leads from Button with a charging Michael Schumacher closing all the time in third. He's pulling them in at over two seconds a lap. It's extraordinary.

One of the best races I've seen for years ends with Fernando Alonso claiming his third win of the season from Michael Schumacher by just two tenths of a second!

Anyone want to bet on how many more Grand Prixs Alonso will win this season?

• 2 weeks later...
The first race of the new season gets under way in Melbourne in less than three hours.

I'm hoping for more entertaining racing and Jenson Button to become Britain's first F1 World Champion since Damon Hill in 1996.

Judging by the way qualifying's gone, with Michael Schumacher starting 18th, we may be in for an interesting year.

Guess the 2006 Commonwealth Games will get in the way of next year's Australian Grand Prix: Australian GP Pushed Back In 2006

Archived