President Obama Off To Copenhagen

olympian

first time in US Olympic candidacy the the seating President is from the candidate city. My, oh my. Can't wait. looking forward to it. If he deliver it as moving as his speech during the Democratic National Convention in Denver and his election night speech, man, i don't know what i will be saying.

its all a bit too "oprah moment-ish"

he wins the election. he is from chicago. his surname is O-bama. O-prah is going. O-lympic bid.

Not long after he wins the election, his hometown is elected to host the Olympic Games.

Who doth dare tempt fate lol

well, what did I say? "The White House would release the news Sunday or Monday." So, right at the start of the business week. Right again. :)

Want to know who's going to win it Friday?

By at least 5 votes I say.

I guess they won't be needing me after all in Copenhagen. I'm staying home to man the phones and console the losers. Danny, you know where to call me if you need me.

he wins the election. he is from chicago. his surname is O-bama. O-prah is going. O-lympic bid.

Who doth dare tempt fate lol

Yeah, I was going to point that out!! Well, with SOChicagO (good segue there), that makes FIVE "O"s. Unfortunately, Lula does not have an "O" in his name.

We'll soon see if the "hearts" are indeed an Olympic jinx.

So maybe the new frontiers really means it's going to the land of the African-Americans. If Brazil had an Afro-Brazilian leader, then the FIGHT would've been truly INTERESTING!! Why aren't they sending my gal, Juliana Peres??

Yeah, I was going to point that out!! Well, with SOChicagO (good segue there), that makes FIVE "O"s. Unfortunately, Lula does not have an "O" in his name.

We'll soon see if the "hearts" are indeed an Olympic jinx.

So maybe the new frontiers really means it's going to the land of the African-Americans. If Brazil had an Afro-Brazilian leader, then the FIGHT would've been truly INTERESTING!! Why aren't they sending my gal, Juliana Peres??

RiO

There's still hOpe.

OK, I'm supporting Rio for 2028 SOG. ;)

2016 goes to chicago

2020 - South Africa

2024 - Europe - Paris

then 2028 let the cariocas have the Games

Maybe.

But remember São paulo will never get the games lol

It will not get the opening ceremony of WC...

What a pitty!

São Paulo great city, small brain

OK, I'm supporting Rio for 2028 SOG. ;)

2016 goes to chicago

2020 - South Africa

2024 - Europe - Paris

then 2028 let the cariocas have the Games

I believe that's exactly how the next 4 cycles will play out.

Rio 2028 can beat the sh*t out of Amsterdam 2028 (when the Dutch are hoping for the 100th anniversary of Amsterdam).

If rio doesn't wins this time with this federal support they have, Rio wont win anytime soon. not even run for it...

they're wasting hundreds of millions just for the campaign and its Lula(federal government) whos paying.

Nuzman (safado) wont get this much "support" after Lula leaves the presidency.

Archived