Congrats Ukraine and USA

arwebb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KRATK, with your rankings post, the next host nation of the World Cup won't be participating in 2006. First of all, has this sort of scenario been done before? Also, Brazil is the only nation to have qualified in all the World Cups, right?

The host countries that didn't participate in the last Cup:

*Italy didn't participate in Uruguay 1930 because of the boycott to South America

*Sweden didn't qualified to Switzerland 1954.

*Chile didn't qualified to Sweden 1958

*Mexico didn't qualified to Spain 1982

*France didn't qualified to USA 1994

*Southafrica possible won't qualify to Germany 2006.

The countries with most participations:

*Brazil: 17

*Germany and Italy: 15

*Argentina: 13

*Mexico: 12

*Spain, France, England, Belgium: 11

*Sweden and Uruguay: 10

South Africa can't qualify - they are eliminated

eliminated teams

Zambia

Congo

Mali

Liberia

South Africa

Burkina Faso

Cape Verde

Uganda

Egypt

Libya

Sudan

Benin

Gabon

Algeria

Rwanda

Guinea

Kenya

Botswana

Malawi

Kuwait

Korea DPR

Finland

Macedonia

Andorra

Armenia

Albania

Georgia

Kazakhstan

Latvia

Estonia

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Cyprus

Faroe Islands

Moldova

Austria

Northern Ireland

Azerbaijan

Wales

San Marino

Hungary

Bulgaria

Iceland

Malta

Panama

Solomon Islands

Bolivia

and those are just the ones that a mathematicly gone, logicly a lot more are on the list

go Serbia - kick some Bosnian arse

go Belgium - kick some Spanish arse

go USA- kick some Canadian arse

go Mexico- kick again some Canadian arse (oh, sorry, Canada won't be qualified for the World Cup...) :oops:

thats just uncalled for - insulting my country because i am supporting two countries that i traditional do

?????

I don't understand.

I am so sorry you country was insulted....but you insulted our country first, right?

Yes, and now he has ágrimas de cocodrilo :glare:

hows it insulting that i want Belgium, a team i like watching and support, and whos jersey i have to beat Spain?

Faster, the only way Belgium can qualify is if they beat Spain and Lithuania in their next two games and Spain and Bosnia-Herzegovina both lose to San Marino! :)   We knocked them out in Zenica last week as well as Lithuania in Vilnius; these two have no chance of qualifying.  

The fight for the first two spots is between Spain, Serbia-Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

go Mexico- kick again some Canadian arse (oh, sorry, Canada won't be qualified for the World Cup...) :oops:

thats just uncalled for - insulting my country because i am supporting two countries that i traditional do

?????

I don't understand.

I am so sorry you country was insulted....but you insulted our country first, right?

hows it insulting that i want Belgium, a team i like watching and support, and whos jersey i have to beat Spain?

Faster, the only way Belgium can qualify is if they beat Spain and Lithuania in their next two games and Spain and Bosnia-Herzegovina both lose to San Marino! :)   We knocked them out in Zenica last week as well as Lithuania in Vilnius; these two have no chance of qualifying.  

The fight for the first two spots is between Spain, Serbia-Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

i know its extremely unlikely that Belgium is going to move through, its also extremely unlikely that Bosnia is, Serbia is going to beat Lithuania and Spain is going to beat San Marino, that means that all Serbia and Spain need to is to tie Bosnia and Belgium and they are top two, with Serbia on top hopefully, and if in the unlikely situation that Bosnia knocks off either Spain or Serbia - you would be second, that means that you would have to go up against one of the following countries

Sweden

Croatia

Poland

England

Norway

France

Switzerland

Ireland

Slovakia

Russia

Turkey

Greece

Denmark

Czech Republic

Netherlands

Romania

now do you honestly think Bosnia has a chance of getting past any of those countries except maybe Norway - though even it has been at the WC in the last 14 years

?????

I don't understand.

i know its extremely unlikely that Belgium is going to move through, its also extremely unlikely that Bosnia is, Serbia is going to beat Lithuania and Spain is going to beat San Marino, that means that all Serbia and Spain need to is to tie Bosnia and Belgium and they are top two, with Serbia on top hopefully, and if in the unlikely situation that Bosnia knocks off either Spain or Serbia - you would be second, that means that you would have to go up against one of the following countries

Sweden

Croatia

Poland

England

Norway

France

Switzerland

Ireland

Slovakia

Russia

Turkey

Greece

Denmark

Czech Republic

Netherlands

Romania

now do you honestly think Bosnia has a chance of getting past any of those countries except maybe Norway - though even it has been at the WC in the last 14 years

Latvia didn't have a chance of passing by Turkey, so what happened?  Greece didn't have a chance of passing the group stages at the EURO 2004, so what happened?  There is no favorites in Europe anymore; we have seen this in the past 2 qualifications.

Bosnia - 67

Croatia - 24

Sweden - 10

Netherlands - 2

Czech Repunlic - 4

France - 6

Spain - 8

England - 11

Turkey - 12

Denmark - 14

Poland - 17

Ireland - 21

Russia - 30

Romania - 32

Norway - 37

Switzerland - 38

Slovakia - 45

Serbia - 48

you will have to get by two of the top 50 teams in a combo of 3 games, this is not happening, deal with it

Bosnia - 67

Croatia - 24

Sweden - 10

Netherlands - 2

Czech Repunlic - 4

France - 6

Spain - 8

England - 11

Turkey - 12

Denmark - 14

Poland - 17

Ireland - 21

Russia - 30

Romania - 32

Norway - 37

Switzerland - 38

Slovakia - 45

Serbia - 48

you will have to get by two of the top 50 teams in a combo of 3 games, this is not happening, deal with it

Well I am not sure if you are aware of our results in the last 2 years.

EURO 2004 qualifications:

Denmark - Bosnia-Herzegovina 0:2

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Norway 1:0

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Denmark 1:1

World Cup Qualifications:

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Spain 1:1

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Serbia-Montenegro (0:0, six starters out for this game)

Spain - Bosnia-Herzegovina 1:1

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Belgium 1:0

Friendly, August 2004:

France - Bosnia-Herzegovina 1:1

just face it

Bosnia is going to win against San Marino and lose against Serbia, a game in Belgrade, Serbia is going to beat Lithuania, Spain is going to win against Belgium and San Marino, this

meaning that

Serbia - 22

Spain - 20

Bosnia - 16

hell Serbia only needs a tie against yous to go through with a win over Lithuania

just face it

Bosnia is going to win against San Marino and lose against Serbia, a game in Belgrade, Serbia is going to beat Lithuania, Spain is going to win against Belgium and San Marino, this

meaning that

Serbia - 22

Spain - 20

Bosnia - 16

hell Serbia only needs a tie against yous to go through with a win over Lithuania

Faster and if Spain finish second then what have to do to qualify to the World Cup? :)

just face it

meaning that

Serbia - 22

Spain - 20

Bosnia - 16

Faster and if Spain finish second then what have to do to qualify to the World Cup? :)

if Spain finishes second - they would have to go through the home and away playoffs against one of 6 teams, since max points Spain can get is 20 - its impossible for Spain to get a lucky loser with Czechs at 24, Poles at 24, Turkey at 20, Swedes at 21 and Croates at 20

i am thinking you best beat would be to draw the loser from group 3 (Russia or Slovakia) or Group 5 (Slovenia or Norway),

just face it

meaning that

Serbia - 22

Spain - 20

Bosnia - 16

if Spain finishes second - they would have to go through the home and away playoffs against one of 6 teams, since max points Spain can get is 20 - its impossible for Spain to get a lucky loser with Czechs at 24, Poles at 24, Turkey at 20, Swedes at 21 and Croates at 20

i am thinking you best beat would be to draw the loser from group 3 (Russia or Slovakia) or Group 5 (Slovenia or Norway),

Ok Faster, but then Spain has posibilities to qualify? :oo:

Archived