I Never Going To Rio!

Guest TOKYO!

FYI, Brazilian reporters recently covering the Confederations Cup felt that security was a bigger issue in South Africa than in Brazil. Cape Town seems to be a little bit better though. They were not always negative about the country. The stadia, for instance, was considered above the Brazilian standard.

In brazil every city is gonna have more or less security at every place, south Africa is somewhat small in comparison to brazil, and easier to manage all the issues perhaps..

Brazil stadias were made for the 1950 WC, and yes South Africa got some nice stadiums but actually I totally dislike the Mosaic one ehhh but in 2014 brazil is gonna be home of the best ones in the world, check the projects..the good is that they'r already built and just needs renovations..

And lehari you should definately visit Amazon and the capital Manaus for the WC, it has the most brilliant project. I'll asure I'll be there =]

In that case, I would never go to Tokyo. Far too many Godzilla attacks for my personal taste. Sure, it's nice to have a kaiju running through your city from time to time, since it helps with urban renovations and things like that. But 28 attacks in the past 55 years? Thank you, but no, thank you! I'd rather stay in Rio without the chance of being stomped over by a gigantic lizzard/dinosaur. =P

Some people here are just so enerving, aren't they? ^^

In that case, I would never go to Tokyo. Far too many Godzilla attacks for my personal taste. Sure, it's nice to have a kaiju running through your city from time to time, since it helps with urban renovations and things like that. But 28 attacks in the past 55 years? Thank you, but no, thank you! I'd rather stay in Rio without the chance of being stomped over by a gigantic lizzard/dinosaur. =P

Some people here are just so enerving, aren't they? ^^

........and Mothra!

Archived