Vatican & Heavens Endorse Chicago2016

L'observatorre Romano - His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI, speaking on behalf of all Christendom, western civilization and the Creator of the Universe has just endorsed Chicago 2016 as the bid to beat in the IOC selection in Copenhagen starting on Thursday, 1 October 2009.

Pope_blesses.jpg

Amidst all the tumult in St. Peter's Square, Vatican City, the Holy Father blesses and endorses the delegations from Chicago 2016 and its #1 support group -- Cariocas4 Chicago. The Holy Father said: I had a vision last night. Our Lord has asked me to convey to all holy men and women that Chicago must be elected as the 2016 summer host next Friday."

The papal office went on to say: Forget that heathen idol of stone overlooking that city of sin by Guanabara Bay. All they worship there are those Carnival queens! Excommunication for those who vote against the Church's wishes!!

Amen, Holy father!!

L'observatorre Romano - His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI, speaking on behalf of all Christendom, western civilization and the Creator of the Universe has just endorsed Chicago 2016 as the bid to beat in the IOC selection in Copenhagen starting on Thursday, 1 October 2009.

Pope_blesses.jpg

Amidst all the tumult in St. Peter's Square, Vatican City, the Holy Father blesses and endorses the delegations from Chicago 2016 and its #1 support group -- Cariocas4 Chicago. The Holy Father said: I had a vision last night. Our Lord has asked me to convey to all holy men and women that Chicago must be elected as the 2016 summer host next Friday."

The papal office went on to say: Forget that heathen idol of stone overlooking that city of sin by Guanabara Bay. All they worship there are those Carnival queens!!"

Amen, Holy father!!

I'm shocked! You mean His Holiness the Pope has just snubbed THE MOST POPULOUS CATHOLIC COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! Is he in the pay of the Chicago Mafia or something?? :blink:

If this gets out it could cause a second Reformation worse than the one Luther started!! :unsure:

I'm shocked! You mean His Holiness the Pope has just snubbed THE MOST POPULOUS CATHOLIC COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! Is he in the pay of the Chicago Mafia or something?? :blink:

If this gets out it could cause a second Reformation worse than the one Luther started!! :unsure:

PAPAL Office replies: Brazil already got its deal in 1495 when we gave it to Portugal.

This time the Holy See is showing favor to the diocese of a vey good shepherd of the Church, Francis Cardinal George, archbishop of the diocese of Chicago.

Archived