Around The Rings

thorbr

Darwin wouldn't like it...

Dumb ducks deserve to...

Be saved if they are cute! :P

:lol:

the ducks are just following their Mom. Shes the dumb one!

But the one that was able to dodge the fall is really smart. That one would be an Usain Bolt in the "duck olympics".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the race for the 2016 Olympics comes to an end, Rio de Janeiro takes the narrow lead in the final Around the Rings Olympic Bid Power Index.

http://www.aroundtherings.com/

Will they change their rating now that we know that Obama is coming....

Darwin wouldn't like it...

Dumb ducks deserve to...Be saved if they are cute! :P

On the contrary,Darwin loved animals.Had he witnessed it,he would have done everything in his power to save those ducklings! B)

:lol:

the ducks are just following their Mom. Shes the dumb one!

But the one that was able to dodge the fall is really smart. That one would be an Usain Bolt in the "duck olympics".

It is very dumb to follow a dumb leader!!

So, we brazilians are very dumb... Ops! :P

I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but I think the little duck will be the Bubka or Isinbayeva of the "Quacklympics", not Usain Bolt... :P

There used to be this hotel in I think Kansas City (I tried looking for it on the net) which had a momma duck and her little ducklings cross the lobby every afternoon (at about tea time), and then the whole family would go for a splash in the central fountain...all to the enjoyment of the guests. I thought it was aptly called the Drake Hotel, but it doesn't come up.

It might've been sold, changed names, etc. But it was a great tradition.

There used to be this hotel in I think Kansas City (I tried looking for it on the net) which had a momma duck and her little ducklings cross the lobby every afternoon (at about tea time), and then the whole family would go for a splash in the central fountain...all to the enjoyment of the guests. I thought it was aptly called the Drake Hotel, but it doesn't come up.

It might've been sold, changed names, etc. But it was a great tradition.

The Peabody Memphis.

http://www.peabodymemphis.com/peabody_hote...abody_ducks.cfm

Oh OK. Thanks. That's the one!

Interesting history. Maybe that's the only reason I'll go to Memphis someday.

Never been either, heard it is a really FUN city with tons of music and I think it's legal to drink in the streets (not that that's my idea of nirvana but Vegas, New Orleans....you get the picture).

Archived