The 2016 Vote Predictions Thread

Sir Rols

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because there is only one day left, I think the IOC has better things to do than read our forums....

3.) I BELIEVE RIO WILL WIN. The "new frontier" card is not a gimmick -- it is real. The question is not whether Rio's bid is the best bid technically. Truthfully, I do not believe it is.

4.) I BELIEVE THE U.S. SHOULD AND WILL HOST ANOTHER SOG RELATIVELY SOON.

Agreed! If Rio wins 2016, I think this pave the way for Paris in 2020 and most probably U.S. in 2024 if not earliest.

Well, I'll try to guess, although I wouldn't be surprised (nor would I be disappointed) whit either a Chicago or Rio victory.

First round out: Tokyo

Second round out: Madrid

Runner-up: Chicago

Victor: Rio

The best chances for Rio is Madrid droping in the first round. Any other scenario is difficult to preview. The big surprise would be Chicago droping first. I don´t know who will win but I believe the feud most probably will be between Chicago and Rio.

And now the predictors post-mortem.

Those who picked Rio:

Sir Roltel (allow me to gloat - I'm now still 100 per cent with all my GamesBids bid race predictions)

Thorbr

Dinhu4ever

DanneyelBrazil

Denis-the-Dentist

Bauler

aluz

onlyjasonsfriends

jambc

Athensfan

rikeBSB

gotosy

fox334

TrouNoirSoleil

Olimpik

A lot picked three rounds. Most Rio predicters, however, thought two rounds. From what I can see, only DinHu4ever got both Rio and the three rounds

Faster should have trusted earlier predictions - early in the week he aid Rio, but changed it to Tokyo late yesterday.

And only ONE correctly predicted Chicago out first (and he got Rio right as well).

So the GamesBids prediction thead winner is ... gasp, a newbie! .... onlyjasonsfriends!!

Any early predictions for 2018 or 2020 anyone!

Archived