Hudson's Bay In Vancouver

Kenadian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the newly expanded Olympic Super Store is awesome! The outside banners all around the building are awesome!

Great day ... free toques for first 100 (got mine), free cokes (got mine), athlete autograph sessions, entertainment ... the Cowboy Junkies put on a great 1 hour performance (got Margo Timmins unique autograph).

I would love one of those Olympic Torches in the wooden boxes ... $295!

Agree ... the 2010 clothing is 10x better than the Beijing clothing line!!!

I think the newly expanded Olympic Super Store is awesome! The outside banners all around the building are awesome!

Great day ... free toques for first 100 (got mine), free cokes (got mine), athlete autograph sessions, entertainment ... the Cowboy Junkies put on a great 1 hour performance (got Margo Timmins unique autograph).

I would love one of those Olympic Torches in the wooden boxes ... $295!

Agree ... the 2010 clothing is 10x better than the Beijing clothing line!!!

wow I would be keen on purchasing one of those Olympic Torches. PM me if anyone would be willing to buy one for me and send it to New Zealand. I will send through the money of course.

Cheers

I'm surprise HBC didn't include umbrellas as part of the new 2010 team canada merchandise. Considering that it rains a lot in Vancouver. I was expecting too see rain coat, umbrella, and rain boots.

Yeah, me too.

In addition to the parka, I would like to nab the henley lumberjack top, the red mittens, the Olympic team red short-sleeved T-shirt, black longsleeved T-shirt, the pom pom toque, trapper hat, scarf, and the red full-zip hoody. :)