Chicagoansforrio = Fraud

Kngkyle

I think it may have to, or at the very least post another article. It's been a bit of a carry on and not good for Gamesbids really.

Having said that, it seems to me that some forum members promoting the site - who've been acting like trolls for the most part - probably are from Rio whilst pretending to be from Chicago. So whilst Gamesbids got this wrong in what seems to be an honest but quite embarrassing mistake, those promoting the website on these forums are hardly examples of honesty and integrity themselves.

And you can hardly blame us for believing Gamesbids' article over the annoying idiots who've spent the last week posting in size 7 text all over the place promoting chicagoansforrio.

Nobody comes out of this smelling of roses.

hahahaha Next Friday I will call you looser twice man!

www.chicagoansforrio.com

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Chicago win, but I'm not fussed if Rio does becuase I'm sure they'd put on a good show. I'm here to talk about the Olympic bids openly with people who are actually interested in them....what are you here for exactly?

Anne Marie, you are crazy.

Soaring...thank you for your posts and honesty. I have nothing against Chicago, instead of this I appreciate people like you and the city a lot. I've been always defending myself against ignorants fellows you have, but honestly I have to thank you to be clear and sincerious always.

kisses

Anne Marie

I'd like to see Chicago win, but I'm not fussed if Rio does becuase I'm sure they'd put on a good show. I'm here to talk about the Olympic bids openly with people who are actually interested in them....what are you here for exactly?

This is a good comment!!!

Oh God. I lack words. Some hours already since the stupid little fellow was unmasked and still no words of apology from GB to Anne WHEREVER she might be, and to us Brazilians who have been hearing some serious **** about something we weren`t responsible for...

I agree. I´m waiting too the site publish and nothing until now. :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Archived