Pledge Ashgabad!

I am extending my offer that those of you who pledge support to Ashgabad will each recieve a delicious box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Now as RobH has said, i am really spoiling you

http://www.indiafloristonline.com/images/toys/16fr.jpg

Bribing them more like!

At least my offer involves giving away official merchandise related to my bid!

P.S. Scotguy, I think I will contact Ferrero Rocher and see if they know about this deal! :lol:

We here in Turkmenistan have made Ferroro Rocher our national dish, and have given the company use of our Miss Turkmenistan 2009 to do as they wish. We also use them in our public stonings instead of stones when they are out of season here in beautiful glorious Turkmenistan

We here in Turkmenistan have made Ferroro Rocher our national dish, and have given the company use of our Miss Turkmenistan 2009 to do as they wish. We also use them in our public stonings instead of stones when they are out of season here in beautiful glorious Turkmenistan

The Jerusalem bid prides itself on it's integrity and commitment to human values unlike your bid! :P

The Jerusalem bid prides itself on it's integrity and commitment to human values unlike your bid! :P

Our values are based on the taste of chocolate, and we laugh at your human values of integrity and commitment

Long live our precious milky chocolate

Our values are based on the taste of chocolate, and we laugh at your human values of integrity and commitment

Long live our precious milky chocolate

Ashgabad = AshgaBAD. :lol:

P.S. Have you warned all the people eating the Ferrero Rocher that it contain's nuts - I hope no-one has an alergy!

P.S. Have you warned all the people eating the Ferrero Rocher that it contain's nuts - I hope no-one has an alergy!

The nuts can be removed at the eaters discretion, by our qualified team of peasants at the Ashgabad nut removal factory

Archived