Pledge Jerusalem!

Since the Jerusalem representitive has said some good things about our bid, the Harare 2020 comittee, which unfortunately failed to make the shortlist, wish to throw support to Jerusalem. Good luck!! :)

Roux,

Thank you for your support!

By pledging for Jerusalem 2020 you become a member of our extended family.

You will receive some free merchandise in the post!

Shalom! :)

you said: "You final five all have a seperate thread in this forum area and you need to get 10 members to pledge EXCLUSIVE support to your bid in your thread..."

doesn't exclusive support mean you have to support one bid... exclusively?

changing the rules 'cause you were about to lose?! that doesn't seem like you.

That's true - but once your city reaches 10 which Jerusalem has everyone can do whatever they want - and "exclusively" is a negotiable term Krow.

You getting all high and mighty - how unlike you!

Considering the next step is just a general vote off it doesn't really matter either way.

I know you said no more posts, but I read on Wikipedia that Israeli officials have expressed that they'd like their country to bid for the games in 2048 as it will mark their centennial. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they use Oakey's logo and slogan "Chosen People, Chosen Games"? Zing!! :lol:

I know you said no more posts, but I read on Wikipedia that Israeli officials have expressed that they'd like their country to bid for the games in 2048 as it will mark their centennial. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they use Oakey's logo and slogan "Chosen People, Chosen Games"? Zing!! :lol:

They could i guess certainly use the slogan, as for the logo however, i think Chicago 2016 may sue them for copyright :P

That would be hilarious!

Archived