Chicago Wants The Games

Hey guys!

Little surprised by all the negativity towards my posts. Ok, so repeat posting is a little naughty. Sorry. Just enthused about bringing the games to Chi-town and wanted everyone to get the vid. Ok, so that vid wasn't the best, but the point is the enthusiasm.....the games are wanted in Chicago. Chicago loves sports and Chicago is a very welcoming city, the perfect combo for the Olympics. A number of celebrities have been interviewed as part of raising the bid profile. Don't be so harsh, just a lot of local Chicagoans wanting to show off their hometown. Nothing wrong with that. See if you like this one better:

Go Chicago!

Hey guys!

Little surprised by all the negativity towards my posts. Ok, so repeat posting is a little naughty. Sorry. Just enthused about bringing the games to Chi-town and wanted everyone to get the vid. Ok, so that vid wasn't the best, but the point is the enthusiasm.....the games are wanted in Chicago. Chicago loves sports and Chicago is a very welcoming city, the perfect combo for the Olympics. A number of celebrities have been interviewed as part of raising the bid profile. Don't be so harsh, just a lot of local Chicagoans wanting to show off their hometown. Nothing wrong with that. See if you like this one better:

Go Chicago!

Yes, please post things that you feel people will actually like to see. I don't think many on here know who Jay Mariotti is.

Archived