Latest News On The Decision

Are you kidding me? Chicago's getting the Olympics b/c of what this D-list actor has to say? He uses the cliche "our city's a melting pot" argument, which pretty much every American city that has ever bid for the Olympics has used. The IOC didn't buy it when New York used it, so I doubt it'll work for Chicago either.

PS: Hussein Bolt???

Long story short, powerfully lame video.

I DON'T KNOW what is so embarrassing about that. So they are enthusiastic and pumped up. Did they diss the other bids?

So they're not up-to-date on the pronunciation of Hussein-Usain, Uday Bolt. Big deal!! That Bolt will be gone by 2016!!

I mean that ditz Anne-Marie I thinkwas more embarrassing!!

Chill out guys...at least even this TV star is genuinely enthusiastic about the bid and has probably educated some of his fans. Jeez!

I DON'T KNOW what is so embarrassing about that. So they are enthusiastic and pumped up. Did they diss the other bids?

So they're not up-to-date on the pronunciation of Hussein-Usain, Uday Bolt. Big deal!! That Bolt will be gone by 2016!!

I mean that ditz Anne-Marie I thinkwas more embarrassing!!

Chill out guys...at least even this TV star is genuinely enthusiastic about the bid and has probably educated some of his fans. Jeez!

The thing is though the poster's first line is "Looks like Chicago's going to get it!" and then backs up his certainty with a lame interview from some D-list actor. Furthermore, he's made this post on several threads.

"We got the Chicago Bears!" Oh wow, that's an advantage they have over the other 3 cities. I'm sold. Chicago it is then.

Archived