Tokyo 2016 Last Sput !

Guest TOKYO!

Well, to be honest, I've always been pissed when people said Tokyo would make boring games. I find this a major misjudgement. People have no idea how fun to be around the japanese can be. And just because they're asian, extremely polite and well-behaved, that doesn't mean they need to be there stading. The people on the open cars looke thrilled and passionate, but those watching them sadly don't. Clapping and cheering is enough for me, no need for naked women at this time. I was just stating what I think about the pictures. =]

I agree on the comment about Japanese, but the generalization on Asians is over the top. Chinese are not very polite and definitely bad behaved in general. Just go to any railway station and airport in mainland China and you will know what I'm talking about.

I agree on the comment about Japanese, but the generalization on Asians is over the top. Chinese are not very polite and definitely bad behaved in general. Just go to any railway station and airport in mainland China and you will know what I'm talking about.

A bit out of topic but I second that about the Chinese. Arrrrggg.. theres too many of em here. You won't believe the horror stories I've about them. They're loud mouths, uncoth and annoying. Recently, I've heard about this chinese mom who allowed her toddler son to pee in a dustbin in middle of shopping mall. Yes, a dustbin. :rolleyes: No offence to LiuTian and the other Chinese members here...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...allows_son.html

Asians are a colourful bunch of people, The Koreans, South, that is are usually very hospitable and kind. The Hong Kongers and Singaporeans are almost the same, english-speaking, a bit reserve but you can tell a person from Hong Kong and Singapore by listening to his/her accent. Fillipino are kinda like Brazilians, the nice ones except they speak English. Malaysian, you can say a bit a cocky bunch you could say :X , recently the Malaysian toursim minster said that "certain countries" stole Malaysian cuisine... which was infurating to the average Singaporean and Indonesian

Archived