Who Isn't Really What They Are Claiming?

No I don't.

If we have to have the SOG, Rio is the best place for that, but I don't support the bid the way it is now. I could if was focused in social improvements.

I also don't support the WC in 2014 the way the plans are.

I also don't support the construction of the aditional lanes by the Tietê and Pinheiros river.

I support any investment in education...

Well... I won't waste our time anymore, then... Perhaps you should do the same...

I think Rio 2016 have some focus in social improvements... But, I believe it could be more - agreed.

World Cup 2014 sometimes scares me, but I'm sure eveyrthing will be done in the Brazilian way (stadiums being ready 30 days before the event).

Me too, it's an absurd!!! Sao Paulo needs more and more subways line, mainly in Berrini, East Zone (at least two parallel line to red line) and North Zone.

I support any change to modernize education system. (we don't need to memorize formulas, we need logics!)

Yeah, let's don't waste time with the historical paulista hate to Rio de Janeiro.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good response to people that try to tell about personal life :lol:

Fine -

If you're really from Canada, how do you spell out "85" (eight-five) or "93" (ninety-three) in your native language?

In what neighborhood and ward is your sister's business in Chicago?

I've known a few dozen people from Montreal over the years and everyone is fluent in French and English and learned both languages throughout their education.

Your explanations are becoming more and more ridiculous and incredulous. (Sending a forum post to a U of Chicago contact to give you corrections? For a post to an Internet forum? You really have that much time?)

CHItown '16

There is a Brazilian forum member who some may have had the misfortune of coming into contact with. His name is Denis-the-Dentist.

I personally don't think he is who he is claiming to be as if anyone reads his posts (my condolences) he is clearly deranged, erratic, does not relate to the topic and over aggressive at nothing.

I personally think he may be Chris Brown in disguise! I mean, they both have that Ghetto, wannabe gangsta, illiterate, angry ranting going on! :lol:

Oaky, Chris Brown is so last season! The most polemic rapper out there right now is Kanye West! I wonder if he'll go to Copenhagen to say that he loves __________ (insert the name of the winning bid here), but _________________ (insert the name of one of the losing bids here) had one of the best bids ever!

Oaky, Chris Brown is so last season! The most polemic rapper out there right now is Kanye West! I wonder if he'll go to Copenhagen to say that he loves __________ (insert the name of the winning bid here), but _________________ (insert the name of one of the losing bids here) had one of the best bids ever!

Very funny!!! Kanye Wesy will probably complain that Beyonce should have won the 2016 Olympic bid! :lol:

P.S.Denis the dentist is like Chris Brown because they both share a passion for threatening people. That is why I used that example!

Baron didn't come here for a entire day during a Typhoon in Phillipines... Coincidence?

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/i...E58Q0MO20090927

It doesn't really matter, Baron is having some coconut water in Rio...

Baron can be from Phillipines

What is this great fascination of where I'm from??

That was like 37 years ago; I have an ENTIRELY NEW LIFE...so what gives??

U guys can't get out of your rut?

Danny, Thor...you might show a little respect for the great loss of life there...

BTW, there are a few others here who post from there...so?? :blink:

Baron didn't come here for a entire day during a Typhoon in Phillipines... Coincidence?

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/i...E58Q0MO20090927

It doesn't really matter, Baron is having some coconut water in Rio...

as I said to someone in the chigago's section: GB if full of fanatics..

I would never expect that when I found a site about the olympics LOL.

I think I would find less fanatics even in a site called "ChristiansVsMuslims.com" :lol:

How can you joke about that?

Acorda pra vida bicho. Vai fazer piada sobre a morte de DEZENAS de pessoas só pq um doente gringo faz umas piadas num fórum de internet sobre olimpíadas? Pára, bicho. Espero que vc seja um molequinho ainda, pq se é adulto e ainda pensa desse jeito eu sinto pena de você.

What is this great fascination of where I'm from??

That was like 37 years ago; I have an ENTIRELY NEW LIFE...so what gives??

U guys can't get out of our rut?

Danny, Thor...you might show a little respect for the great loss of life there...

BTW, there are a few others here who post from there...so?? :blink:

I think they keep joking about it because it seems you're ashamed about that. it becomes even more clear when you say that you have an "ENTIRELY NEW LIFE" (usin caps lock to empathize it). What? It doesn't change the fact that you're a Filipino.

You should just say: yeh, I'm a proud of my origins but I grew up in another country and I'm more attached to USA than Philippines.

Just my 2 cents. I simply can't respect people that feel ashamed by their origins just because they moved to a rich country.

I think they keep joking about it because it seems you're ashamed about that. it becomes even more clear when you say that you have an "ENTIRELY NEW LIFE" (usin caps lock to empathize it). What? It doesn't change the fact that you're a Filipino.

You should just say: yeh, I'm a proud of my origins but I grew up in another country and I'm more attached to USA than Philippines.

Just my 2 cents. I simply can't respect people that feel ashamed by their origins just because they moved to a rich country.

Where Baron was born is no-one business except his!

And how do you fathom he is ashamed? He lives in the USA (or Rio lol) and so that is where he is from!

Where Baron was born is no-one business except his!

And how do you fathom he is ashamed? He lives in the USA (or Rio lol) and so that is where he is from!

These jokes affect him. Thats why they keep joking about it.

Its a simple concept. If you call Mike Tyson a fag he will just laugh but if you call him a rapist he'll probably knock you out... got it?

#1 - These jokes affect him. Thats why they keep joking about it.

#2 - Its a simple concept. If you call Mike Tyson a fag he will just laugh but if you call him a rapist he'll probably knock you out... got it?

#1 - Only cause it's the SAME OLD RECORD played over and over. You want to debate and converse with hopefully intelligent people here, but you have boring, one-note MORONS like thorb...who can sing no other tune.

Besides, I am a private person...so where I come from...37 years ago, to be exact...is REALLY OF NO CONSEQUENCE to the discussions on these boards.

#2 - Huh?? :blink: Is this another non-sequitur from another Brazilian?

All my respect and condolences to the victims of Phillipines typhoon, I hope Phillipines get back its regular life as fast as possible.

And all my respect to those who lives in favelas and those victims of crime in Rio (people made joke with it here too and I got mad just as you guys are getting now).

And about Baron hometown, I really doesn't matter,

but I don't like lyings, since he is not living in Rio de Janeiro.

All my respect and condolences to the victims of Phillipines typhoon, I hope Phillipines get back its regular life as fast as possible.

And all my respect to those who lives in favelas and those victims of crime in Rio (people made joke with it here too and I got mad just as you guys are getting now).

And about Baron hometown, I really doesn't matter,

but I don't like lyings, since he is not living in Rio de Janeiro.

Danny, ever heard of the songs "Georgia on my Mind," "A New York State of Mind," or "Gentle on my Mind"??

I'me very cerebral and metaphysical...so in my mind, sometimes, I think I am from Rio. You guys take things SOOOOOOOO LITERALLLLLLLY!! :rolleyes:

But a spiritualist once did say that I had a previous life in Budapest...so maybe Rio in some other past OR FUTURE life, huh?? :lol:

No problems Baron, you are, were and will always welcome to Rio de Janeiro.

I have offered you and some others to receive you guys here in Brazil for tour, you can stay at my house (for a while I'm living in Sao Paulo, but we can go by car to Rio).

In the final week I'm getting very anxious and nervous about the decision, but we fight, we laugh a lot here and now it's time to see which supporters will celebrate...

Well, have a nice trip to Copenhagen. (honestly)

May Pereira the piranha be with you

Oh that's why you like to forget you are from the Phillippines? I'm sorry to know that you are a kind of lunatic... Or are you just still ashamed of being from there? Too bad...

People should be proud about where they come from! Not trying to hide it saying he's from elsewhere... I mean... we see the "Brazilian day" shows all around the world, and people are proud of being from here.... the same thing with my grandfather... he was born in Italy... he came to Brazil when he was young, loves our country... but he's proud of being originally Italian. What's the problem with that?

Gosh Baron, hope that one day u recover from that trauma...

It's sad that you cannot grasp the fact that Baron came from the Philippine's and now lives somewhere else. That is his business and he certainly is not ashamed of his heritage. The fact that you keep trying to imply that Baron is a fraud is rather pathetic!

Thorb-assh*le, I really don't need your online analysis.

If I want it-- which I don't...I'll ask for it. So you can keep your unsolicited views to yourself.

BTW, u have been duly reported.

So have you... I haven't offended you.... you, on the contrary, is using what ur pupil's once said "inappropriate" language...

Indeed you have many issues with your heritage.... you have offended me but hasn't said you were proud of being from the Phillippines.... :( That's sad!

Since this is a public forum, I can share my views... and whoever wants to read it, is free to do so... BTW I thought I were in your ignore list, Phil' boy <_<

AND PUPIL...

"It's sad that you cannot grasp the fact that Baron came from the Philippine's and now lives somewhere else. That is his business and he certainly is not ashamed of his heritage. The fact that you keep trying to imply that Baron is a fraud is rather pathetic!"

I have nothing against he comming from another country and living in the US... as I said, my family is from Italy and lives in Brazil... how could I have something against it? I haven't said a word about it. The only thing is that he is ashamed of being from where he is... and I was only questioning why..... and I'm doin' so because he keeps on judging developing world countries while he comes from one.... that's it. Don't try to imply any other thing from my posts, dear.

I know he isn't a fraud... he's from the Phillippines and now he lives in the US..... he is the one who is saying he lives in Rio ;) If he isn't ashamed of his heritage, why doesn't he say so?

See Oaky? He doesn't say: "I'm proud of my heritage".. that's too sad for you Baron... but well, what can one do, isn't it? Take care man! Hope I don't see you in Rio during the olympics.

Since when did you become an authority on this forum that people have to declare their feelings to you?

P.S. Thorbr, you won't see myself or Baron in Rio during the Olympics as we won't be visiting your mental asylum!

Since when did you become an authority on this forum that people have to declare their feelings to you?

It's funny when you 2 get pissed...

P.S. Thorbr, you won't see myself or Baron in Rio during the Olympics as we won't be visiting your mental asylum!

Oh so is it right that Rio will win? That's good news!

Oh... you are not comming? That's even better news! :)

Archived