Forty Seven Per Cent Support The Bid While 45 Per Cent Oppose It!

Adrian

I'm well aware that French is spoken in Quebec. However, your linguistic mistakes suggest your first language is not French. Instead of "paragraph" you wrote "paragrafo". The French for "paragraph" is "paragraphe". Guess what? "Paragrafo" is PORTUGUESE.

Before I post here I send this text by e-mail to a brazilian friend that works in Chicago in an university and I had forget the equivalent word in english. I know some latin languages (french, italian, portuguese, spanish) better than english. And I used to send him all the texts that I think is interesting and if the text is in english I send in english and sometimes I copy them.

But You think what you want. If it´s good to you think that I´m fake...continue to think... nothing change to me :P

Adrian, I am impressed with your linguistic facillity... we will let each person decide for themselves whether your claims are credible.

Thank you. I don´t care about the "decisions" of people here. My posts came from the press then you decide if the press (newspapers, magazines, etc) are credible :P:lol:

I'm well aware that French is spoken in Quebec. However, your linguistic mistakes suggest your first language is not French. Instead of "paragraph" you wrote "paragrafo". The French for "paragraph" is "paragraphe". Guess what? "Paragrafo" is PORTUGUESE.

Gotcha! :lol:

Now which South American country has Portuguese as its official language hmmmmm... ;) Anyway, I just hoping public support doesn't kill Chicago's bid just like it did to New York. I have to admit American aren't supportive of recent bids. A question of the vets here, was this always been the case ?

Phooey!!

LA won it 75 - 3!!

Atlanta had to deal with negative press before. It still WALLOPED Athens 51 -35!!

Nothing new, Adrian. NOTHING NEW!!

It´s funny to see you trying against the press article that I post :lol: Talk about this with newspaper that the article is negative :lol::lol::lol:

ABSOLUTELY!! It's my option to gloss over and dismiss IRRELEVANT threads...like most of yours are. BUt I am letting you know that. ;)

You post in the article "Chicago 2016 - Security, Poll, Protest Rally" in GB Newswire forum where the poll are. Then you ever see the poll

Archived