Why...?

hahahaha

you're think you can get anything doing this?

he said blue eyed bankers.

Find a quote where he blamed white people for the crisis.

more than half of brazilians considers themselves white. He wouldn't attack the white people and still be popular.

Don't be a drama queen, please. As I said I could find for you some atrocious thing Lula has said in the past for you to use against rio16

Of course Lula was specifying white people.

Why mention "blue eyed people". It was a ambiguous way to condemn Caucasian persons!! He wasn't meaning Asian people was he?

Anyway, most people condemned his racism. Only a few bigots (like yourself) agree with it!!!!!

P.S. Every post you make just highlights your stupidity!!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course Lula was specifying white people.

Why mention "blue eyed people". It was a ambiguous way to condemn Caucasian persons!! He wasn't meaning Asian people was he?

Anyway, most people condemned his racism. Only a few bigots (like yourself) agree with it!!!!!

P.S. Every post you make just highlights your stupidity!!!!

ahahhaha

Wheres the quote? :lol:

Am I a bigot because I don't like bankers?

If so, I'm a proud bigot. Fvck the bankers.

God, that's one race-sensitive guy

Yes, but everytime I see one on the TV he's white, I wonder where the blacks and latinos are hiding. Ok, I know, some of them aren't white, but the vast majority of them are. Like you say, I'm just stating facts. That doesn't make me a bigot.

And if you're going to be offended by that, stop complaining when a Brazilian don't like your comments about favelas :P

I'm sensitive when people are racist. Especially when the person saying it is the leader of a country and what he is saying is lies!!!!!!!

Who cares if the vast majority of bankers are white (if indeed they are) - the point is that bankers are all ethnicities and so all ethnic groups contributed to the financial problems!!!!!

How do you reason I should stop being offended if I mention the favelas? What drugs are you o mate?

It is Brazilian members here who accuse everyone of being prejudice when they are not, but when their own president makes a racist statement, they defend it and say it is not!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!

ahahhaha

Wheres the quote? :lol:

Am I a bigot because I don't like bankers?

If so, I'm a proud bigot. Fvck the bankers.

You're a bigot because you think it is acceptable for people to make racist lies!!!

Here's a quote:

"Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva demanded Thursday that industrialized countries take responsibility in the efforts to overcome the current global financial crisis, which he said was created by "white people with blue eyes."

Here's the link:

Brazilian president accuses white people

There are many other sources too. When you are able to understand google, maybe you should search for yourself!!!!!!

Well, I've never accused anyone of being racist here, so don't generalise. Isn't it exactly what you say Lula is doing?

Chill, it's not racist when people state true facts. Stop being race-sentive (does this word exist? if not, there it is, neologism).

This reminds me of when I said, in another forum, that Halle Berry only won the Oscar because she's black. :lol:

I'm sensitive when people are racist. Especially when the person saying it is the leader of a country and what he is saying is lies!!!!!!!

Who cares if the vast majority of bankers are white (if indeed they are) - the point is that bankers are all ethnicities and so all ethnic groups contributed to the financial problems!!!!!

How do you reason I should stop being offended if I mention the favelas? What drugs are you o mate?

It is Brazilian members here who accuse everyone of being prejudice when they are not, but when their own president makes a racist statement, they defend it and say it is not!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!

men at first I thought you were joking because the numbers of exclamations marks you used but looks like you're really mad about it...

Are your dad a banker?

If so, sorry man. Lula like to say stupid things sometimes but he didn't meant it... He isn't racist.

Really Sorry.

PS: We are all blacks according to genetics so just relax.

Well, I've never accused anyone of being racist here, so don't generalise. Isn't it exactly what you say Lula is doing?

Chill, it's not racist when people state true facts. Stop being race-sentive (does this word exist? if not, there it is, neologism).

This reminds me of when I said, in another forum, that Halle Berry only won the Oscar because she's black. :lol:

Stop telling people to chill!

Lula made a racist statement. Certain forum members are deluded and are trying to justify it. I am going on about it because they keep quoting me!

And don't associate me with that idiot Lula. Brazilian forum members accuse people of being prejudice more than any other group! Not every forum member but a lot of them. My point is that it is Brazilian people who are defending Lula when he is clearly out of order, but yet they moan when other people say anything against Rio!

men at first I thought you were joking because the numbers of exclamations marks you used but looks like you're really mad about it...

Are your dad a banker?

If so, sorry man. Lula like to say stupid things sometimes but he didn't meant it... He isn't racist.

Really Sorry.

PS: We are all blacks according to genetics so just relax.

I'm not wanting to argue with anyone!!!

However, this is my point: you are saying that Lula says a lot of silly things. He should be held accountable. He said a racist statement whether you like it or not. Blaming only white people for the financial crisis is racist as it is not rooted in fact but rather ignorance!!!

Anyway, I am not a banker but rather just someone who is commenting on a forum about a remark Lula said. I'm not mad at all but when people justify Lula, it is silly!

I'm not wanting to argue with anyone!!!

However, this is my point: you are saying that Lula says a lot of silly things. He should be held accountable. He said a racist statement whether you like it or not. Blaming only white people for the financial crisis is racist as it is not rooted in fact but rather ignorance!!!

Anyway, I am not a banker but rather just someone who is commenting on a forum about a remark Lula said. I'm not mad at all but when people justify Lula, it is silly!

ok, sorry... lets stop this discussion.

I'm Back on topic now,

Stop telling people to chill!

Lula made a racist statement. Certain forum members are deluded and are trying to justify it. I am going on about it because they keep quoting me!

And don't associate me with that idiot Lula. Brazilian forum members accuse people of being prejudice more than any other group! Not every forum member but a lot of them. My point is that it is Brazilian people who are defending Lula when he is clearly out of order, but yet they moan when other people say anything against Rio!

**** YOU!

I didn't even read the rest of your post. When I got to the 'idiot Lula' part it just gave me the right to tell you to swallow your words.

Respect the Brazilians in this forum, and also their president if you don't want to be disrespected.

Think twice before saying anything about other people's presidents.

Lula isn't an idiot. You are one. You are one for being that blind person he just referred about when he said 'blue eyed banker', the only difference being that you aren't a banker. HE ISNT A RACIST. All he meant with that effect sentence is that the people with the money just chose the close their eyes about the ones who don't have. He chose a remark based on colour of the eyes to show bankers and starving people of the world are different, you blind.

Just so you know (not that I or any other Brazilian here need to explain ANYTHING to you), In Brazil half of the population is of whites (3rd largest population of whites in the world) and around 25 per cent are interacial. By that you get the number of people with blue eyes here, and WE the Brazilian people are not taking that as a racist statement, why would YOU, insignificantly on the other side of the ocean, come to preach to us that our president, one of the most acclaimed politicians in today's world and on the Brazilian history is a racist. Go mind your Queen and your Prime minister and the claims of corruption going on your parliament and let us with our problems and also our glories.

Go read some and learn about figure of speech (and also world politics), before making such shameful statements.

Stop saying he was only talking about bankers as he was still be racist towards white bankers and no other ethnic group!!!!! It was racist!!!!

I can not see Lula comment as FULL-RACIST...

By the way, as I know, Lula is also... WHITE!!!

How can he be racist against himself?

Respect the Brazilians in this forum, and also their president if you don't want to be disrespected.

Don't waste your time asking for respect Brazil.

510 years of history can not be changes in one post...

**** YOU!

I didn't even read the rest of your post. When I got to the 'idiot Lula' part it just gave me the right to tell you to swallow your words.

Think twice before saying anything about other people's presidents.

Lula isn't an idiot. You are one. You are one for being that blind person he just referred about when he said 'blue eyed banker', the only difference being that you aren't a banker. HE ISNT A RACIST. All he meant with that effect sentence is that the people with the money just chose the close their eyes about the ones who don't have. He chose a remark based on colour of the eyes to show bankers and starving people of the world are different, you blind.

Just so you know (not that I or any other Brazilian here need to explain ANYTHING to you), In Brazil half of the population is of whites (3rd largest population of whites in the world) and around 25 per cent are interacial. By that you get the number of people with blue eyes here, and WE the Brazilian people are not taking that as a racist statement, why would YOU, insignificantly on the other side of the ocean, come to preach to us that our president, one of the most acclaimed politicians in today's world and on the Brazilian history is a racist. Go mind your Queen and your Prime minister and the claims of corruption going on your parliament and let us with our problems and also our glories.

Go read some and learn about figure of speech (and also world politics), before making such shameful statements.

I have already shown the quote (with source) of how Lula specifically blamed white people for the financial crisis and excused all other ethnic groups. That kind if racism in my book is disgusting and Lula, in my book is an idiot for saying that!!!!! Stop trying to pretend he never said it!!! Everyone knows he did!!!!!

Yet again Denis, you interject yourself into this topic without having read about it (you even state this). Please go and educate yourself on the posts and their context before ranting like a demented carnival queen!!!!

It is sad when people excuse racism like Lula preached in his "white people with blue eyes" speech!!!!!! You are trying to interpret his words as if he never meant anything by it. Newsflash sweetheart, he meant those words to be racially specific.

Bases on Lula's comments, I personally think he is an idiot and a disgrace to Brazil!!!That is only my opinion so tough if you do not like it!!!!

I can not see Lula comment as FULL-RACIST...

By the way, as I know, Lula is also... WHITE!!!

How can he be racist against himself?

Lula's comment was racist. If you educate yourself, he unfairly said white people were solely responsible for the financial crisis and no other ethnicities were!!! That is a racially motivated lie. As a white person myself, I am calling out such stupid comments. The only reason I am commenting on it is that someone else brought it up in the first place and you lot keep quoting me!

People can make ignorant statements and be from the same ethnic group! Just because Lula id Caucasian does not mean he cannot be ignorant - his words prove he is!!!

Lets put all the phrase and analyse it:

"We can't allow poor people, travelling the world seeking for better opportunities, jobs, better payments...

They can't be the first to pay the bill of a crisis made by rich.

There was no black people, no indigenous and mainly no poor.

This crisis was caused and fomented by IRRATIONAL BEHAVIORS from white people, with blue eyes that before the crisis seemed to know everything and now show not know anything"

Sometimes something are lost in translation and in Portuguese (mainly passive voice, in Portuguese and romance languages, the sentences are constructed otherwise and always the first thing spoke is the most important.

Gramatically (in portuguese) Lula blamed IRRATIONAL BEHAVIORS first and then he, unfortunatelly, state that those irrational behaviors was made by white people, with blue eyes.

I can not see this a racist at all, but, of course, he could had choosen better word to express that RICH have created the crisis.

Some analogies can be double-sensed. This is one case of that.

Oaky, you can think Lula is racist, but his acts like open more embassies in Africa than in any other continent shows he is not.

BTW, when in Namibia Lula said other polemic thing:

"You capital city is so beautiful it didn't seem African"

Lets put all the phrase and analyse it:

"We can't allow poor people, travelling the world seeking for better opportunities, jobs, better payments...

They can't be the first to pay the bill of a crisis made by rich.

There was no black people, no indigenous and mainly no poor.

This crisis was caused and fomented by IRRATIONAL BEHAVIORS from white people, with blue eyes that before the crisis seemed to know everything and now show not know anything"

Sometimes something are lost in translation and in Portuguese (mainly passive voice, in Portuguese and romance languages, the sentences are constructed otherwise and always the first thing spoke is the most important.

Gramatically (in portuguese) Lula blamed IRRATIONAL BEHAVIORS first and then he, unfortunatelly, state that those irrational behaviors was made by white people, with blue eyes.

I can not see this a racist at all, but, of course, he could had choosen better word to express that RICH have created the crisis.

Some analogies can be double-sensed. This is one case of that.

Oaky, you can think Lula is racist, but his acts like open more embassies in Africa than in any other continent shows he is not.

BTW, when in Namibia Lula said other polemic thing:

"You capital city is so beautiful it didn't seem African"

Nothing is lost in translation! Lula said white people were to blame solely and not rich people like you are claiming. That is a LIE!!!! African, Asian, Caucasian people are all to blame. The world's financial system is interconnected to the extent that no one ethnic group could possibly be solely to blame!

You can't see this as racist - so you presumably think his argument was sound? What, you think it is acceptable for a world leader to wrongly attribute the cause of the world financial to only white people?

Why are people justifying this man - it was a racist statement designed by Lula to get sympathy from fellow bigots who shared his racist view!

Seriously, please stop quoting me and trying to have a dialogue with me if you feel that way. I don't like racists and I don't like people who justify them!!!!

End of!!!

I have already shown the quote (with source) of how Lula specifically blamed white people for the financial crisis and excused all other ethnic groups. That kind if racism in my book is disgusting and Lula, in my book is an idiot for saying that!!!!! Stop trying to pretend he never said it!!! Everyone knows he did!!!!!

Yet again Denis, you interject yourself into this topic without having read about it (you even state this). Please go and educate yourself on the posts and their context before ranting like a demented carnival queen!!!!

It is sad when people excuse racism like Lula preached in his "white people with blue eyes" speech!!!!!! You are trying to interpret his words as if he never meant anything by it. Newsflash sweetheart, he meant those words to be racially specific.

Bases on Lula's comments, I personally think he is an idiot and a disgrace to Brazil!!!That is only my opinion so tough if you do not like it!!!!

Keep making a fool out of yourself.

You're so wrong in so many levels, It's getting actually fun to watch! I'm having a good giggle right now!

You think you know my country and what's best for it? You never EVEN set foot in here and think you know what you're saying...

Grow some real world balls, honey, run some real testosterone in your veins instead of living on your e-balls, like B Scott once said.!

I'm right here, not hiding behind a computer screen, but actually trying to show you more than it actually shows while you're hiding behind it, reading scripts. Come say **** to my face! Come to Brazil, and show how brave you are saying **** to my face, honey! Show me the man you are. I don't hide behind a fake internet name, preaching the right and wrong on others when I don't know what I'm talking about. Lula is a white man, married with a white BLUE EYED woman, have children with blue eyes and yet you are saying, because of your read-through-the-words style of interpretation, that he said more things other than rich people don't care about poor people in that statement ...

Be brave a real world, fatherfu-ck-er, and do something about real racism growing some real balls in that empy scrotum of yours and come out to the world instead of hiding behind your internet mask.

Now talk to the hand because I'm off to the beach! It's sunny, it's lovely and I'm on vacation. And more than that: I'm so excited about next week that there is NO ABSOLUTE WAY that you or others like you can ruin my day because, man I live in a real world!

You're so wrong in so many levels, It's getting actually fun to watch! I'm having a good giggle right now!

You think you know my country and what's best for it? You never EVEN set foot in here and think you know what you're saying...

Grow some real world balls, honey, run some real testosterone in your veins instead of living on your e-balls, like B Scott once said.!

I'm right here, not hiding behind a computer screen, but actually trying to show you more than it actually shows while you're hiding behind it, reading scripts. Come say **** to my face! Come to Brazil, and show how brave you are saying **** to my face, honey! Show me the man you are. I don't hide behind a fake internet name, preaching the right and wrong on others when I don't know what I'm talking about. Lula is a white man, married with a white BLUE EYED woman, have children with blue eyes and yet you are saying, because of your read-through-the-words style of interpretation, that he said more things other than rich people don't care about poor people in that statement ...

Be brave a real world, fatherfu-ck-er, and do something about real racism growing some real balls in that empy scrotum of yours and come out to the world instead of hiding behind your internet mask.

Now talk to the hand because I'm off to the beach! It's sunny, it's lovely and I'm on vacation. And more than that: I'm so excited about next week that there is NO ABSOLUTE WAY that you or others like you can ruin my day because, man I live in a real world!

Do you know why is he so scared? He is the only racist here, along with his partner, the Phil' Boy. From the beggining they made MANY racist comments here... and they still do. They don't know anything about Rio, Brazil or Lula... they don't know what's to be from a developing country, specially a growing and getting importance one.... they don't know what's to fight for a place in the world, as Lula do for developing countries... that's why they say S*** like this. This OAKYDOKY THING is just a child.... he still needs to grow up and learn what's life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rantings of a demented carnival queen.

Only you Denis could misconstrue me commenting on a blatantly racist comment by president Lula and turn it into a rant like that!!!

Why the need to threaten people? Do you think it makes you seem like a gangsta?

Here's some facts:

1. Someone else brought up Lula' "white people with blue eyes" comment.

2. I commented on how it was racist (I've already shown the quote)

3. Other people commented on my comments so I commented back.

4.Now you are acting like an idiot and trying to act like a tough guy by threatening me.

Denis, go and count some teeth, or do whatever it is you do with your life and stop trying to instigate a fight with people when you haven't even read the posts of their context!

Do you know why is he so scared? He is the only racist here, along with his partner, the Phil' Boy. From the beggining they made MANY racist comments here... and they still do. They don't know anything about Rio, Brazil or Lula... they don't know what's to be from a developing country, specially a growing and getting importance one.... they don't know what's to fight for a place in the world, as Lula do for developing countries... that's why they say S*** like this. This OAKYDOKY THING is just a child.... he still needs to grow up and learn what's life.

For the attention of the idiots Denis and Thorbr. Here is the quote displaying how Lula is a silly racist!

"This was a crisis that was fostered and boosted by the irrational behaviour of people who were white and blue-eyed, who before the crisis they looked like they knew everything about economics, but now have demonstrated they know nothing about economics"

And here is the source:

President Lula blames white people for financial crisis

If you bothered to educate yourself, instead of watching daytime soap operas, there are a plethora of other sources too.

Further, Lula's comment was racist as he only blamed white people for the financial crisis. Every economist knows that all ethnic groups comprise the banking world and indeed all ethnic groups have some level of guilt too.

So now that you have the facts, why don't you stop ranting like medicated carnival queens!!!!!!

Oaky, you think Lula is racist, ok, be happy with this.

You are celebrating his racism as something good for you...

That's ok, since you can do everything you want...

Oaky, you think Lula is racist, ok, be happy with this.

You are celebrating his racism as something good for you...

That's ok, since you can do everything you want...

Why would I celebrate Lula's racism? His racism in effect maligns me too since I am white myself . I've spent several posts condemning Lula's rant and also posted his exact words (2 posts above) which hopefully you have read! A braindead monkey can see that Lula's words were racist as they wrongly attributed the blame of the world's financial crisis to only white people. That was a lie!!!

Anyway, certain forum members (Denis & Thorbr) seem to think me condemning Lula is an attack on them. They conveniently ignore Lula's words and instead try to justify him. Sadly, their ranting just makes them sound a bit deranged which is why Brazilian forum members are not very popular on these boards.

Archived