2013: XLVII- New Orleans, Louisiana

2014: XLVIII- TBD

2015: XLIX-TBD

2016: L-TBD

2017: LI-TBD

2018: LII-TBD

2019: LIII-TBD

2020: LIV-TBD

I would like to see Houston get one of the next Superbowls, mostlikely 2014 which would be 10 years ince the Super(Janet's niple) Bowl was last in Houston.

Who I dont wnat to see get the superbowl would be Miami, I am so sick and tired of them and Florida basicaly hogging every other Superbowl. Texas and Arizona have the newest and coolest satdiums, and yet they have hosted only 4 Superbowls between the 2 states, but Miami has hosted 9 times(Florida has hosted 4 of the last 9 Superbowls).

Though I am very much wanting another ICE BOWL, by giving the hosting to a northern, open air stadium(CHICAGO, NYC, DENVER, SEATTLE, GREEN BAY) Have the athleates earn their pay with a snowy SuperBowl.

I have wanted to stage a Superbowl in London and a Superbowl "L"... Superbowl (L)ondon would be nifty and using the 50th anniversary to reach out to Europe with a Superbowl would be nifty.

thoughts?

ANyway, the most important Supebowl yet to come is SUPERBOWL L(50)- Personally I think it should go to New ORleans, if just for the fact that it wouyld have hosted only twice in 14 years. But it will be a VERY hard sell for the Ad guys to come up with a cool logo with just an "L" on it, excpet for New Orleans, they could use an Olde French Script font capital "L" and it would look good and make sense. Use some Gold and Black color scheme. IT would look good, and be good for the city(though 11 years after Katrina).

You'll never likely see a Super Bowl in a cold weather city with an outdoor stadium. I've heared Los Angeles, even if they don't have an NFL team is already asking for Super Bowl 50 since they were the very first host. The NFL already ruled out Super Bowl 50 outside the US.

I could have sworn the NFL was long dreaming of a London SUperbowl,m and "L" for Londong would have been a cool twist.

With London as Superbowl "L" host I would liek to see this schedule.

2010: XLIV- Miami. Florida

2011: XLV- Dallas, Texas

2012: XLVI- Indianapolis, Indiana

2014: XLVIII- Houston, Texas

2015: XLIX- Phoenix, Arizona

2016: L- London, United Kingdom

2017: LI- Dallas, Texas

2018: LII- San Diego, California

2019: LIII- Minneapolis, Minnesota

2020: LIV- Detroit, Michigan

Without London I would like to see this:

2014: XLVIII- Houston, Texas

2015: XLIX- Phoenix, Arizona

2016: L- Dallas, Texas

2017: LI- San Diego, California

2018: LII- New Orleans, Louisiana

2019: LIII- Minneapolis, Minnesota

2020: LIV- Houston, Texas

If the NFL wasn't a bunch of pansies over cold weather SuperBowls, I would LOVE to see this:

2014: XLVIII- New York City, New York

2015: XLIX- Houston, Texas

2016: L- Chicago, Illinois

2018: LII- Seattle, Washington

2019: LIII- Phoenix, Arizona

2020: LIV- Denver, Colorado

Do you guys really want a Superbowl in London? If you're comfortable with that then Wembley would of course welcome it all with open arms and UK NFL fans (of which there are some) would be happy. But I wouldn't want London being seen as a party pooper, stealing your country's biggest domestic sporting event.

I mean, I'd be angry if the FA Cup Final were to be played outside of England (Cardiff being the exception, but that was while Wembley was being rebuilt, so that doesn't count).

And I'd be even angrier if it was hosted in a country with virtually no sizeable interest in soccer, which is kind of analogous to the Superbowl coming here. I mean, Wembley was full but the NFL matches which have been played in England got only about 2 column inches of coverage, buried beneath pages and pages of Premier League reports. The vast majority here couldn't care less about NFL, let alone understand the rules of the game or know any of its players.

What are your feelings on it anyway because I'm intrigued as a typical Brit who doesn't have the first clue about NFL, as to why you should want it to come here?

Augie, can Abuja plan forl SuperBowl MCMMMLXLXLXLXLXLVMMMIIII? :blink:

Let's let jj coordinate!!

Wow that is alonggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time away from now. The 7159 Super Bowl. I do not think Earth will exist. But if it does I am going to say Agana Guam(maybe by then it will be a state)

Okay Okay...

Well without a London Superbowl L or a Cold-weather Superbowl... I would like to see.

2014: XLVIII- Phoenix, Arizona

2015: XLIX- Houston, Texas

2016: L- New Orleans, Louisiana

2018: LII- San Diego, California

2019: LIII- Phoenix, Arizona

2020: LIV- Houston, Texas

New Orleans deserves it and can pull it off.

The reason why Florida gets so many Superbowls is because the NFL has already stated that the weather there is "ideal" in February for all parties involved; the teams, the NFL itself, the media & spectators alike (I'm sure the players feel a nice relief without having to play in shitty weather for a change). So I wouldn't say that Florida "hogs" every other Superbowl, since that's the NFL's doing & no ones elses since they pick them.

And the same goes for cold weather cities wanting to host. The NFL has also specifically said, any northern city interested in hosting has to have a "closed" dome stadium. Obviously the NFL wanting to stay away from cold weather locations has to do with the snow storm in '82 in Pontiac, MI & the ice storm in Atlanta in 2000. But they've recently awarded Indy for 2012 & they did also have a few years ago Ford field in Detroit, but again, these are closed dome stadiums.

one person seems to be forgetting that before a city can mount a bid, the nfl owners needs to invite them first. until san diego has a new stadium in the near future chances of them hosting is relatively small. once the new santa clara stadium of the 49ers gets build the Bay Area may get a chance to host.

Archived