New Sport

777rak

Not sure if this has already been posted but I read and I am sure all you know, that when they announce what city will be the host they will also announce the new sport.

I think, and I am surprised its not still in it, that golf will win.

Here is a link for the past Olympics events To be honest I would love to see tug a war in it again.

And here is a link of the sports that the Olympics reconizes Some of these sports would be really cool to add to the Olympics like: Sumo(Asain countires would own everyone), Surfing, Bowling.

What events would you add if you had to decide?

Not sure if this has already been posted but I read and I am sure all you know, that when they announce what city will be the host they will also announce the new sport.

I think, and I am surprised its not still in it, that golf will win.

Here is a link for the past Olympics events To be honest I would love to see tug a war in it again.

And here is a link of the sports that the Olympics reconizes Some of these sports would be really cool to add to the Olympics like: Sumo(Asain countires would own everyone), Surfing, Bowling.

What events would you add if you had to decide?

Dodgeball or hide and seek!

Seriously, that would be a riot!

LOL ha that would take for ever and how the heck would you play it. One person representatin a country. I serioulsy like your idea. Rep+

Dodgeball would share the handball arena. See the movie 'Dodgeball' for details about the games. It would be a fun, family friendly, team sport!

As for hide and seek, well it could be like a certain section of the host city is used and two teams are pitted against each other. Each person has a ribbon or something which they must get from the other teams members. The first team to get all their opponents ribbons are the winners. The competition would progress in stages just like the tennis tournament.

Dodgeball would share the handball arena. See the movie 'Dodgeball' for details about the games. It would be a fun, family friendly, team sport!

As for hide and seek, well it could be like a certain section of the host city is used and two teams are pitted against each other. Each person has a ribbon or something which they must get from the other teams members. The first team to get all their opponents ribbons are the winners. The competition would progress in stages just like the tennis tournament.

Hmm not a bad idea.. just watch that will be the new/event

I think it's quite an exciting sport - two teams pitted against one another. It's also relatively quick and easy to grasp!

Excatly!

v_past.jpg

I would love to see the Japaneses VS the Chineses in this event. Once again no offense to anyone here. I just know they are rivals and that would be a fun game to watch between them. Then again any two countries would be fun to watch

Archived