Weigh The Bids Per Baron's Index

OK, before I put out the definitive Index, I will let you weigh in on the various factors for winning/losing the bids:

CRITERIA (which can add up to over 100%):

- logo (good, bad, boring? - weight: 20%)

- stadium design (higher score for unbuilt stadia; lower for already existing - 7%)

- looks of bid leader (who is the best looking? - 10%)

- condition of Nawal El Moutakwel's hair on the time of her Evaluation visit (8%)

- how much noise (of Brazilian fans) can the venues take? (20%)

- distance from Baron's home (35%)

Discuss and vote!!

OK, before I put out the definitive Index, I will let you weigh in on the various factors for winning/losing the bids:

CRITERIA (which can add up to over 100%):

- stadium design (higher score for unbuilt stadia; lower for already existing - 7%)

- condition of Nawal El Moutakwel's hair on the time of her Evaluation visit (8%)

Discuss and vote!!

3 days later... 0 respondes to your stupid little game, Phil' boy... LOL

Madrid - 15 (Strong human presence)

Tokyo - 12 (nationalistic element and nicely executed)

Chicago - 15 (Slick and pleasing to the eye - strong symbolism)

Rio - 10 ( Stolen off the Rio tourism brochure 1984 )

Madrid -5 (Classy and elegant)

Tokyo - 6 (Star-architecture)

Chicago - 4 (simple but elegant)

Rio - 3 (average at best)

Madrid - 10 (Coghen is a MILF)

Tokyo - 0 (not into blokes!)

Chicago - 0 (as above)

Rio - 0 (as above)

Madrid - 8 (the buffont look is popular with the Spanish Royal family)

Tokyo - 3 (The Japanese are better at Manga hair styles)

Chicago - 8 (They can just hire Michelle Obama's stylist for tips)

Rio - 2 (not much hair expertise but I'm sure they could give Nawal El Moutakwel tips on how to work a bikini on the copacapana).

Madrid - 15 (The Spanish are used to dealing with bulls - they can send in the matadors to sort out the noisy Brazilians)

Tokyo -15 (I'm sure the Japanese can come up with a stadium/crowd control equivalent of water torture for the Brazilians)

Chicago-15 ( Michelle Obama, Ellen Degeneres and Oprah will get 'ghetto' on the Brazillians and bitch slap them silly!)

Rio-20 (they are used to dealing with themselves)

Madrid - 15

Tokyo - 15

Chicago - 12

Rio - 12

----------------------

Totals:

Madrid - 68

Tokyo - 51

Chicago -54

Rio - 47

What's worst? The Baron's proposal or Oaky's scores?

Both...

See Baron, I made someone answer you... he only did because now he also hates me... ;)

You got a fan, Phil' Boy

And Oakydoky... I REALLY don't give a damn if I'm popular or not among a bunch of prejudicial and ignorant people, like SOME here... specially you and the Phil' boy...

Both...

See Baron, I made someone answer you... he only did because now he also hates me... ;)

You got a fan, Phil' Boy

And Oakydoky... I REALLY don't give a damn if I'm popular or not among a bunch of prejudicial and ignorant people, like SOME here... specially you and the Phil' boy...

I don't hate you at all but do feel you regurgutate the same lies in your post - namely that not citing Rio as one favourite bid makes people prejudice.

In the same sentence you call myself and Baron prejudice you are the one displaying prejudice by constantly calling Baron 'Phil' boy". Do you understand how silly that makes you seem?

Anyway, I replied to a lighthearted poll that Baron created - like it, dislike it, I couldn't really care.

Ok, this way is clearly a little convoluted Baron. Can I instead suggest the Derren Brown Index?

The DB Index will involve each of us subsonciously writing down the number of votes each city will get in each round using a technique called mind writing. After each of our subconscious tallies has been submitted an average will be taken for each round based on all of our predictions. This technique will predict the 2016 winner and is most certainly not a load of old bollocks ;)

I mean, if it managed to predict the lottery numbers last week at odds of 14000000-1 (which it absolutely did, Derren Brown wouldn't lie to us) surely predicting the outcome of the 2016 vote will be as easy as pie!

brown_1478384c.jpg

Derren Brown leaves more questions than answers as he explains lottery trick

Ok, this way is clearly a little convoluted Baron. Can I instead suggest the Derren Brown Index?

The DB Index will involve each of us subsonciously writing down the number of votes each city will get in each round using a technique called mind writing. After each of our subconscious tallies has been submitted an average will be taken for each round based on all of our predictions. This technique will predict the 2016 winner and is most certainly not a load of old bollocks ;)

I mean, if it managed to predict the lottery numbers last week at odds of 14000000-1 (which it absolutely did, Derren Brown wouldn't lie to us) surely predicting the outcome of the 2016 vote will be as easy as pie!

brown_1478384c.jpg

Derren Brown leaves more questions than answers as he explains lottery trick

In the spirit of your instructions Rob, I am 'subconsciously' writing down a big fat 0 for Rio! lol :lol:

Maybe Derren Brown can do an Olympic special where we get together to make Madrid the rightful winner!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't hate you at all but do feel you regurgutate the same lies in your post - namely that not citing Rio as one favourite bid makes people prejudice.

In the same sentence you call myself and Baron prejudice you are the one displaying prejudice by constantly calling Baron 'Phil' boy". Do you understand how silly that makes you seem?

Anyway, I replied to a lighthearted poll that Baron created - like it, dislike it, I couldn't really care.

OH I knew that day would come... that someone would use that against him....... well, if you were a bit smartter, you'd realize I say PHIL' boy regarding Baron is from the Phil'... just to remind him this little fact. And I do so because he often forgets he's from a developing country himself... so he shouldn't be saying so many prejudicial things about countries in the developing world. PERIOD. I've never said ANYTHING agains Phillippinnes and never said he comming from there is a problem... don't try to use it against me... as I said before, TRY ANOTHER CARD.

You got a fan, Phil' Boy

OK, thorBOY, like you prefer nominate the persons...

Whos's ignorant here?

I'm really thrilled about this election but more I read here from the brazilians the less I hope they'll win...

And I am/was a BIG supporter of Rio...

OK, thorBOY, like you prefer nominate the persons...

Whos's ignorant here?

I'm really thrilled about this election but more I read here from the brazilians the less I hope they'll win...

And I am/was a BIG supporter of Rio...

Whatever...

I think you haven't been reading many posts here... If you follow the past YEARS you will see Baron attacking others here... but if you think only the Brazilians are like that... than you are one more prejudicial here... so, whatever for what you think.

Whatever...

I think you haven't been reading many posts here... If you follow the past YEARS you will see Baron attacking others here... but if you think only the Brazilians are like that... than you are one more prejudicial here... so, whatever for what you think.

Thorbr, you confuse Baron's humour for insults sometimes!

Honestly, this constant bickering is nothing but counterproductive. Can you people just agree to disagree and be done with it?

If Brazil is the sex change capital of the world and that is proven a fact, then that is not prejudice if he is stating a fact. However, we would need confirmation if this so that we can state factually if it is!!

Sorry oaky...

We all know being the sex change capital has nothing to do with SOG, therefore this kind of statement is very inappropriate.

If you, as well as baron, still believe it is relevant, you should write down the source.

By the way, if you quick google "Sex Change Capital of the World", you will see taht a city called Trinidad, in COLORADO (US), is known as the Sex Change Capital of the World...

I don't see anything wrong with that, anyway... It is a matter of local culture and personal choices...

If you, as well as baron, still believe it is relevant, you should write down the source.

By the way, if you quick google "Sex Change Capital of the World", you will see taht a city called Trinidad, in COLORADO (US), is known as the Sex Change Capital of the World...

I don't see anything wrong with that, anyway... It is a matter of local culture and personal choices...

I did mention that I was watching a UK show last night, the INSPECTOR LEWIS Mystery, and they did mention that Brazil is the sex-change capital of the wolrd. So there. :P (The killer had come back to Cambridge as a woman.)

BTW, I am kidding. In the 50s and 60s, I believe it was actually Copenhagen that was the sex-change capital of the world. Now, I think it's done in most major "enlightened" countires.

Archived