Complete Project Rio 2016

Four regions: Barra (center of the games), Maracanã, Deodoro and Copacabana (iconic region of the city).

MARACANÃ

João Havelange Olympic Stadium

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_04_1.jpg

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_05_1.jpg

Maracanã Olympic Stadium

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_21_1.jpg

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_20_1.jpg

Sambódromo (Temple of the Samba)

Rio2016_Venue_06_1.jpg

Rio2016_Venue_02_1.jpg

Maracanã Live Site of Quinta da Boa Vista Park (beautiful and imperial park near of the Maracanã Stadium)

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_30_1.jpg

COPACABANA REGION

Rio2016_Venue_60_1.jpg

Rio2016_Venue_62_1.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's really pretty! And look how João Havelange will look like! Ir's quite beautiful ^^

Please make a thread and show all existing venues and proposed sites for new construction.

Do not use renders, please use actual photos. I did this for Chicago, and it gives a more realistic view for us.

Thanks!

Ok my friend! I will create it.

But these renders posted by me are very realistic. All of the photos are real but with the new construction for 2016.

I doubt anybody would guess which venue(s) are my favourites in terms of their architectural qualities.

What??????

Are these new renders, just released?
Some are new.

The renders of the João Havelange Olympic Stadium, Maracanã Stadium, Live Site Quinta da Boa Vista (the park near Maracanã Stadium), the first photo of the Olympic Beach and others venues are new :)

How can Rio not win with this render?

Lumo20Rio2016_Venue_30_1.jpg

Mate, you know how big a fan of renders I am (not). But I agree with you. These are all really stunning.

I doubt anybody would guess which venue(s) are my favourites in terms of their architectural qualities.

No. Which? MBC/IBC?

Please make a thread and show all existing venues and proposed sites for new construction.

Do not use renders, please use actual photos. I did this for Chicago, and it gives a more realistic view for us.

Thanks!

The real photos are on the signatures of many Rio members...

Who views these things from the air? NO ONE. Not unless you rent a chopper just to see things from the air. :blink:

Yeah, it's not like CTV, NBC, BBC and all of the international networks show aerial shots of the host city and its venues. And the Olympics are only seen on TV by how many billions of people?

Silly remark. :rolleyes:

The real photos are on the signatures of many Rio members...

That's a cop out. I would like to see actual photos of the current sites. Renders can only show so much. If I attempt to find the photos, I would just be accused of not featuring the "correct" sites. I am most interested in the venues in the Barra cluster, but it would be good to provide images of venues in all of the clusters.

Here is what I did for the Chicago venues - http://www.gamesbids.com/forums/index.php?...14495&st=10

Archived