If You Were An Ioc Member, What City Would You Vote For And Wich Would You Like To Eliminate? (not Basing On Ur Favorite But The Best Bid)

If I had a vote I think I'd stick with Tokyo. I'd expect Madrid to go out early (sadly) probably followed by Tokyo. Then I'd probably go with Chicago. I would like to see Buenos Aires and Rio fight it out for 2024 or something like that. In a perfect world Tokyo would win - taking out PC 2018/Busan 2020/2024 and Harbin - freeing up 2018 for Munich maybe? Thus 2020 would be Europe vs America VS maybe Africa? I dont think a Munich WOG would kill off a bid from say Rome or even Madrid part trois.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nd what do u have to do with it? Stop talking shhit bout ppl when u don't know a thing. Nd I really believe u came from HHell, in the same you say from ur from Rio I don't have to blv it, but this is not regarding to me, so I don't care where u from. u shud search a lil about the constitution.

I like clarity and truth, and you are not very true:

Dude! I'm not from Sao Paulo , Im Bostonian. Just let ppl have their own opinions, on my score list Rio is in last place, will this determine the winner? No! as u can see according to the other members rio is not one of their favorite options based on these pics.. Just think a lil more realistic, nd chill.

You want help for finding your hometown and your home country? :lol:

I have the impression that many members here are disguised, for some reason. The new members against the candidacy of Rio, you, the endless Barons... ... ...

I like clarity and truth, and you are not very true:

You want help for finding your hometown and your home country? :lol:

I have the impression that many members here are disguised, for some reason. The new members against the candidacy of Rio, you, the endless Barons... ... ...

trying to prove a persons identity here is a very stupid idea of urs. Don't make a fool of urself! I'd be very happy to discuss this with you but perhaps u shud create a topic at another forum becuz this has nothing to do with the olympics. And by showing your lack of knowledge about the basics of the Brazilian Constitution just proves me ur XXXtra ignorant. Wrappin up, I am Bostonian with dual citizenship, it's not a choice but all Brazis born in US need this. As I said look it nd get a proof for urself. Don't bother replying Caue You Carioca Psycho I'm not gonna Keep arguing this with u. Made my point, sry everyone else for this out of topic discussion.

Rio - 7

Chicago - 4

Madrid - 2

Tokyo - 3

I know it's only a few votes we have here but does it somehow reflects On a possible result? A realistic guess?

I really think Rio will win this, close behind Chicago.

Rio - 7

Chicago - 4

Madrid - 2

Tokyo - 3

I know it's only a few votes we have here but does it somehow reflects On a possible result? A realistic guess?

I really think Rio will win this, close behind Chicago.

Rio - 7

Chicago - 5*

Madrid - 2

Tokyo - 3

I hate to say it, but this poll doesn't bear much resemblance to the IOC process. The IOC doesn't allow members from the candidate countries to vote until their correct. I'm an American and I voted for Chicago. Several Brazilians have voted for Rio. It's still an interesting survey though...

Vote Rio of course as it really is the best bid from the standpoint of the run up in capital projects will not have much in surprizes. The Budget is realistic and the 2014 WC pushes key infrastructure to be completed in 2013 fort he confederations cup.

Eliminate Madrid. One new regulation with the commonwealth games federation has that i agree with is that Regions cannot hold back to back games. This seems like an un wrote rule with the IOC . In Madrid's case they are mindless to bid after London won 2012. Perhaps the same rule has to be the case with the IOC to prevent Cities from wasting money on Bids that have no chance virtue of the games being held on the same continent 4 years before these cities are bidding on .

Jim jones

It looks like most of the people who don't want Tokyo to win prefer it to be eliminated in the first round. I would also eliminate Tokyo first :P

And my vote would go to Rio, but I want Madrid to win.

2016 Madrid win

Impossible is nothing B)

Vote Rio of course as it really is the best bid from the standpoint of the run up in capital projects will not have much in surprizes. The Budget is realistic and the 2014 WC pushes key infrastructure to be completed in 2013 fort he confederations cup.

Eliminate Madrid. One new regulation with the commonwealth games federation has that i agree with is that Regions cannot hold back to back games. This seems like an un wrote rule with the IOC . In Madrid's case they are mindless to bid after London won 2012. Perhaps the same rule has to be the case with the IOC to prevent Cities from wasting money on Bids that have no chance virtue of the games being held on the same continent 4 years before these cities are bidding on .

Jim jones

Sorry, Jim... did you already think which will be your words in the unlikely case of Madrid winning? You have so exhaustingly repeated the same argument through the months that I really wonder how will you react if something unexpected happens on October 2nd. Will you need a defibrilator or something? My God, try to say NEW things when possible; otherwise it's exhausting.

Archived