Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBModerator

New Membership Group Added

premiumadpc.gif

Help support GamesBids.com and get a free Pyeongchang 2010 bid pin and a chance to receive a PC2010 book (courtesy of the Pyeongchang 2010 Olympic Bid Committee).

Full details and registration at this link!

NOTE:  "Free" membership still includes all of the features you have been using except - you may not post polls, edit posts and you can only store 3 instant messages in your mailbox (so remember to delete).  Additionally you may only post once every 2 minutes.

What is a GamesBids.com Forums Premium Membership?

A premium membership gives you all of the same features as a free membership plus some important additional features - and your donation helps support the busy forums. Your forum posts will display the "Premium Member Logo" showing to the other members that you help support the forums.

Any questions can be sent using our Feedback Form.

How do I sign up for a GamesBids.com Forums Premium Membership?

If you haven't already done so, register for the forums and choose a member ID (if you are already a member you do not have to do this again). With your membership information in hand, click the "subscribe now" button to get to the PayPal shopping cart and fill in the required information. We need this information to properly set up your Premium Membership.

Since this is a manual process, please allow for up to two business days for your account to be upgraded. Once upgraded, you can sign into your account as you did before and enjoy the additional features.

What does my Premium Membership cost?

Now and for a limited time a one year membership will cost USD $9.99. This is an introductory rate. An additional $2 will be added for shipping and handling to deliver the free gift.

Payment can be made by major credit cards using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service.

What do I get with my Premium Membership?

You get the additional features as listed below plus other occasional member benefits.

Now and for a limited time all Premium Members will receive a PyeongChang 2010 Olympic Bid Pin FREE (courtesy of the PyeongChang Olympic Bid Committee).

Feature Free Membership Premium Membership

Mailbox Size 3 20

Premium Logo No Yes

Post Polls No Yes

Private Forum No Yes

Edit Own Posts No Yes

Special Offers No Yes

Posting Delay 120 seconds None

PLUS... All Premium Members will be entered into a draw to win "Hidden Treasure: PyeongChang in Gangwon-do, Korea" a full-color 48-page book describing the PyeongChang 2010 Olympic Winter Games Bid (courtesy of the PyeongChang Olympic Bid Committee). Good Luck!

premiumadpc.gif