The 2020 Inappropriate Host Olympic Competition!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dammit Rol - where is your Tbilisi entry? You are holding me up!!!

And Oakydokey - as clearly spelled out in the non-existant rules there can be no advertising for your bid until the evaluation report is released!

Those yarmulke while fashion forward are not for public consumption yet! Oi vey! What a shemozzle!

Please excuse my hustling! I am a jew afterall! :lol:

P.S. the muslims made me do it!

Excuse my Jewish judgmental qualities! :lol:

That sounds like a good deal Roltel!

Oi. Are you sure you're kosher? You know schtum about haggling! You bargain like a gentile. What say 70 per cent off if you throw in a carton of branded Dradles for my cousin Shlomo?

Oi. Are you sure you're kosher? You know schtum about haggling! You bargain like a gentile. What say 70 per cent off if you throw in a carton of branded Dradles for my cousin Shlomo?

I'm as Kosher as they come! And I've got a mutilated pee-pee to prove it! :lol:

I'm just taking any offer I can get - apparently I'm not meant to be advertising my bid yet! How anti-semitic is that?

I'm as Kosher as they come! And I've got a mutilated pee-pee to prove it! :lol:

I'm just taking any offer I can get - apparently I'm not meant to be advertising my bid yet! How anti-semitic is that?

Advertising, schmadvertising! This is business. Do I have schmuck written on my face? What's your schtick trying to offload those there yamulkahs on me for next to nothing. Shoddy Palestinian quality, for sure. Maybe you should be paying me to take them?

Advertising, schmadvertising! This is business. Do I have schmuck written on my face? What's your schtick trying to offload those there yamulkahs on me for next to nothing. Shoddy Palestinian quality, for sure. Maybe you should be paying me to take them?

Roltel, I suggest you buy them!

If not, a few of my buddies at Mossad will be paying you a visit down under! :D

Don't bring out my mean zionist side Roltel by fu*king me about!

Roltel, I suggest you buy them!

If not, a few of my buddies at Mossad will be paying you a visit down under! :D

Don't bring out my mean zionist side Roltel by fu*king me about!

Oi Vey, boychick! Don't get your peyos in a twist. You want me to get my Jews for Jesus buddies to pay you a visit?

Oi Vey, boychick! Don't get your peyos in a twist. You want me to get my Jews for Jesus buddies to pay you a visit?

Jews for Jesus. Don't make me laugh!

Whats a few jew-traitors compared to the mighty zionist enterprise! :lol:

Now, do you want to buy those bloody skullcaps Roltel?

Archived