Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xu Wen-Ting

For Harbin 2018 Looking Design

Nice work, Wen-Ting!! Nice organization.

However...I guess since you posted the work then you are open to comments????

A little too Beijing and that 'Asian harmony symbol....was already used in Seoul.

Nice work, Wen-Ting!! Nice organization.

However...I guess since you posted the work then you are open to comments????

A little too Beijing and that 'Asian harmony symbol....was already used in Seoul.

:lol: Yea, in fact, That's a conceptual design for my Graduation design, so didnt pay much attention to the idea and the symbol.

'Asian harmony symbol you mentioned is from Chinese Taichi...

So just for a important part of my bachelor's degree.haha

Now im in Master reading.

p_large_YwPw_47c7000073982d12.jpgp_large_Sp6h_47c7000073bc2d12.jpg

p_large_SDOl_47c7000071692d12.jpg

Love the one with stars. How about some for Cape Town 2020? please?

Love the one with stars. How about some for Cape Town 2020? please?

haha, dear Mo Rush

its very nice of you say so..

id love to do that, but i think i nead some time to know Cape Town 2020 more...

Great job ! Be ready to apply to work at the 2016 OCOG !!!!! They would need profesionnal like you ! ;)

Great job ! Be ready to apply to work at the 2016 OCOG !!!!! They would need profesionnal like you ! ;)

Sorry, you mean that 2018,not 2016,right? haha :lol:

By now, the governors have not announced Harbin 2018 bid offically, so its just for fun...

And i believe the offical logo and looking design would be dull and ugly stilllllllllllllllllllll. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, you mean that 2018,not 2016,right? haha :lol:

By now, the governors have not announced Harbin 2018 bid offically, so its just for fun...

And i believe the offical logo and looking design would be dull and ugly stilllllllllllllllllllll. :lol::lol::lol:

No, no 2016.. Rio will need some help soon !!!

No, no 2016.. Rio will need some help soon !!!

Really? Rio's logo is not bad...

i think they will handle this very good. Are you officer of Rio bid team? if its the truth, you could get help from me, and i will leave my bank account number,hahahaha :lol::lol:

haha, dear Mo Rush

its very nice of you say so..

id love to do that, but i think i nead some time to know Cape Town 2020 more...

Take all the time you need.

Take all the time you need.

The rainbow colour banner is your design?

Colourful...but too gay... :lol: that's a joke...i'll find more about Cape Town 2020...

As your say,take all the time i need. ;)

Some of the designs are a bit to Beijing (some of the blue and green ones where just too familiar), but the logos are great. The best one for me is the opening ceremony posters. Just great. And black and red would be a good combo for the look of the games for a WOG, I think. Good work, ounce again.

Man even thou some will talk of the Beijing 2008 elements they see I frankly think the work stands on its own . I am in the Sign Biz and certainly what yuo have here is as good as any I have seen for a sports festival .

Jim Jones

Man even thou some will talk of the Beijing 2008 elements they see I frankly think the work stands on its own . I am in the Sign Biz and certainly what yuo have here is as good as any I have seen for a sports festival .

Jim Jones

Ohh,Jim your saying really make me exciting. Its very great that you like the VI design, especially from your own professional angle.

I would try my best for any designs in future.

By the way, if possiable, im glad to know that what your sign art works is. :rolleyes:

Some of the designs are a bit to Beijing (some of the blue and green ones where just too familiar), but the logos are great. The best one for me is the opening ceremony posters. Just great. And black and red would be a good combo for the look of the games for a WOG, I think. Good work, ounce again.

mmm...i do make some study between colors pieces and colors gradient. You could find they are two different performance effects for sure.

And look at Athens 2004 visual design and Beijing 2008's, actually, Athens 2004 has more colourful effects and more modern design feeling. But many sports man think they were influenced by these color pieces more or less, not only to their senses,but also to their psychological level.

So i choose gradient colors effect as Beijing 2008.

Well - I wonder how much use the Harbin Bid Committee from my fantasy bid book:

Harbin 2022

Citius Altius Fortius did a very great job for the Harbin bid book. :)

Awesome designs. You did a great job. I think we could use your input in Chicago's new 2016 logo if we win.

:lol:

Awesome designs. You did a great job. I think we could use your input in Chicago's new 2016 logo if we win.

Soaring_Higher, Chicago's logo is perfect in my eyes...the colours,the shpe, and it is very easy to expand the whole design systerm.