Charity Raffle! Attend 2010 Winter Olympic Events!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason and I am raising funds and awareness for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as part of the Team in Training program.

I do this through the site I run, Endure For A Cure!

We are hosting a charity raffle for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Men's Slalom Final and Closing Ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Olympics. We are also raffling off a pair of tickets to the Men's Bobsleigh Final.

The best part for you is that we are ONLY selling 200 tickets. That is a 1/100 overall chance of winning! That is pretty good odds, PLUS you are giving to a great charity!

We are selling the tickets for $20.

Please visit our site for more information, oh and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

Thank you for your help!!!

Jason Ruiz

BE CAREFULL !!!

This is totaly forbidden to realise lottery with Olympic Games Tickets.... even for a good cause.

Only IOC, OCOG and Official sponsors could make games/lottery with tickets as winning prizes.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason and I am raising funds and awareness for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as part of the Team in Training program.

I do this through the site I run, Endure For A Cure!

We are hosting a charity raffle for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Men's Slalom Final and Closing Ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Olympics. We are also raffling off a pair of tickets to the Men's Bobsleigh Final.

The best part for you is that we are ONLY selling 200 tickets. That is a 1/100 overall chance of winning! That is pretty good odds, PLUS you are giving to a great charity!

We are selling the tickets for $20.

Please visit our site for more information, oh and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

Thank you for your help!!!

Jason Ruiz

Edited by memorabilia

Oh really? Even though we have purchased them in full through the appropriate means?

Thank you for the information, I will look further into it. With all the "scalping" that seems to go on with these tickets, I would have thought this was okay, since people are making a donation straight to the society and I am essentially "giving" them my tickets, so I never see any of the money.

Thanks again.

Jason

Oh really? Even though we have purchased them in full through the appropriate means?

Thank you for the information, I will look further into it. With all the "scalping" that seems to go on with these tickets, I would have thought this was okay, since people are making a donation straight to the society and I am essentially "giving" them my tickets, so I never see any of the money.

Thanks again.

Jason

To "give" tickets is not totally allowed... as now-days, for main international sport events, each ticket is supposed to be identified to his buyer. If you want to give tickets you are supposed to declare them to the organizer.

The main problem in your case, is you are using the Olympic Games to promote your action. And that's specially forbidden as you do not own any marketing right for it !!!!

To "give" tickets is not totally allowed... as now-days, for main international sport events, each ticket is supposed to be identified to his buyer. If you want to give tickets you are supposed to declare them to the organizer.

The main problem in your case, is you are using the Olympic Games to promote your action. And that's specially forbidden as you do not own any marketing right for it !!!!

Got it. Thanks for the clarification, I will take the site down. :)