Gamesbids Munich Applicant Logo Poll

GB Munich Applicant Logo Poll  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo would you choose?

• Logo 1 (Münchener Schneekristall)
    • Logo 2 (Die Berge bei Föhn)
    • Logo 3 (Spuren der Spiele)

On the Website of the Munich Bid Organisation it is mentioned that only residents of Germany are allowed to vote according the rules of the IOC

:huh::(

Therewith I thought we should start an own poll here on GamesBids

:)B):)

Logo No. 1 Münchener Schneekristall (Munich's snow crystal)

muenchner-schneekristall_l.png

Logo No. 2 Die Berge beim Föhn (The mountains by Foehn)

berge-bei-foen_l.png

Logo No. 3 Spuren der Spiele (Traces of the Games)

spuren-der-spiele_l.png

Which logo would you choose?

Number 1, but replace the purple, orange and green with red, yellow and black to make it more German.

In the description of this logo it is mentioned that everybody is allowed to create its own personal snow crystal in the internet - of course this is valid only, when this logo is elected....

mhh - first I thought the second logo is great, but now the first and the third logo grow for me - the "story" of the third one is really nice - I mean that the Games would leave traces behind in Munich - the first one is joyful and it is a fantastic idea that everybody is invited to create an own snow crystal in the internet...

Number 3 !!!!

It's an M looks modern nd it's just not the boring star being used. Sochii has a star, salt lake city, nd chicago is using the concept ehhhh don't really like it. Number 2s mountains reminds me of Japan. So my choice is 3, wished it was red yellow black, nd the graphic wind in blue. But it looks sick!

I think the crystal of the first logo proposal reminds me at a star made out of paper....

stern1klein.gif

I do not know if those stars exist somewhere else but in Germany some people make christmas stars out of a sheet of paper - you bend the paper until you have a triangle - then you cut some parts out of it with a scissor - then you get a kind of star

The first one is the best of the three, but I'd like if there were more varied choices. And if they didn't use that font on all three. And I know elements of the logo may still change, but that font feels so used.

Archived