Does Anyone On Here Support Tokyo?

Tokyo's bid doesn't seem very compelling, just something to drum up interest in Japan. I did see some banners online promoting the bid on, get this, European homepages of Yahoo-affiliated sites' sports pages and other similar places.

I SUPPORT TOKYO 2016

I think the only one that can beat the BEIJING, not even LONDON but TOKYO. I agree with one of the Tokyo supporter that with their advance technology and creative thinking they will bring or set the 2016 Olympics in a new high bar.

We are now in the era of advance technology and only Tokyo can bring that to the table.

Someone comparing the past Olympics held in Japan. Look at the past Japan and the 21st Century Japan. Lots of changes and from the pictures I saw in the other thread, Tokyo is everything, not only the buidlings of Chicago nor the nature of Rio. All are in Tokyo and more of it.

Las Olimpiadas futuristas van Tokio 2016

wow..............wacko or just plain simple truth? Seems you guys have a whole lot of issues with the truth. Like the truth that Tokyo is such a threat to your wishful thinking that you have to engage in some lame attempt to stimulate negative attention to the Tokyo 2016 bid? ( good luck finding a hairline crack cause the IOC couldn't find any). no wait.....or maybe the truth that Tokyo's Bid was so completely stunning and offered unparalleled technological advances the likes of which have never been offered to AN OLYMPICS? or maybe.....just maybe.....that the unfortunate and unecessary wane in President Obama's popularity may hurt Chicago 2016 in Copenhagen?

Like guys...which is it?

It remains a Tokyo versus Rio contest OK?

oooooooo Tys Baron! I almost forgot! The olympic movement was tarnished in the first two years of the new millennium by the SLC scandal.........remember? isn't the olympic games about the very best of human qualities? it isn't about cheating, or lying...... c'mon.

I know Rob................... let's do a statistics table involving only the nations of the four bidding 2016 cities. This statistics table will list all of all the drug cheats to be caught in each country since 1972! Isn't that a fantastic idea?

oooooooo Tys Baron! I almost forgot! The olympic movement was tarnished in the first two years of the new millennium by the SLC scandal.........remember? isn't the olympic games about the very best of human qualities? it isn't about cheating, or lying...... c'mon.

I know Rob................... let's do a statistics table involving only the nations of the four bidding 2016 cities. This statistics table will list all of all the drug cheats to be caught in each country since 1972! Isn't that a fantastic idea?

And that proves what? It might prove you don't think the games should go to the US, but it doesn't explain why most bookies still have Chicago as odds on favourites does it?

Explain this away:

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/olympi...16-olympic-host

Hehe, support Tokyo very much, love Tokyo. Not boring, great city full of karaoke, pretty lights and lots of Japanese people. We great host, very respectful and polite. Japan is getting undermined by evil Koreans, those freaks lobbying so Japan no win, they still mad about some silly little misunderstanding 60 year go. Poor, misguide Korean, such poor people. As bad as Chinese, but at least don't multiply like rabbit.

Hehe, support Tokyo very much, love Tokyo. Not boring, great city full of karaoke, pretty lights and lots of Japanese people. We great host, very respectful and polite. Japan is getting undermined by evil Koreans, those freaks lobbying so Japan no win, they still mad about some silly little misunderstanding 60 year go. Poor, misguide Korean, such poor people. As bad as Chinese, but at least don't multiply like rabbit.

:o Isn't this racist? Multiply like rabbit??

Archived