Nobel Prize

There is bid for Nobel Prize.

If you ask me:

Nobel Peace Prize-Ban Ki Moon

Nobel Prize in Literature-Its very hard

Nobel Prize in Literature-I scienced history of Balkans and their recent history.I was on tour around the Balkans from June 12 this year to July 1 this year.I was from Croatia to Bosnia,from Bosnia to Serbia,from Serbia to Montenegro,from Montenegro to Kosovo,from Kosovo to Albania,from Albania to Macedonia,from Macedonia to Greece(it is not Balkans,but I want to be on real sea!!!And they have better airport!)

Maybe he is nationalist and he was very nationalistic and worse politician,he has good books,very interesting.His name is Dobritza Chosic,or Dobrica Cositz,how for the hell i need to write that.There is a link-http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0_%D0%8B%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%9B

When I met him in Belgrade in 2005,he showed me his books,he is nice writer.But,with him there is another one serbian novelist.She is writing about history for older people and children.Her name is Svetzlana Welmar Jankowitz.

About Croatian writers.Their writer Ivan Kusan is a good guy.He wrote 50 novels,and maybe he can reach the prize.He is O.K.,but I red just 2 novels of his 50,so I cant rate his work.

One more interesting guy,the great man,is also Croat.He is writer of criminalistic novels for children and older people.I can openly name him Croatian Agata Cristie.His name is Pavao Pavlicic.

Of croatian writers i met one more.Her name is Vesna Parun,she was in Zagreb during my visit,but I am not sure if she lives there.She is writer for children,but has,i think,best of Balkan poetries.She is great poet and drama writer...

When I was in Zagreb in 2005,he was 100 year old!!!It is impossible!He is impossible writer,incredible!His name was Dragutin Tadijanovic,I shaked hands with him.He died in 2007.He was incredible writer.Congrutilations and rest in peace!

One more serbian writer.His name is Petar Zebeljan,and we had a short talk in 2008.He is O.K.,I red some of his short stories when I was with him and he red me something from him.But that was a few hours before I went to Montenegro so I needed to be fast.We had conversation long just 1 hour(maybe less).

From Bosniaks,there is Mecho Barackowitz.He is O.K.guy.I red some his stories.

These are my nominees.

Hello!!!

Archived