Michael Jackson's Dead!

Stu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sky and BBC News both now reporting that Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50. No matter what you think of him, that is no age.

Well, there's gonna be a lot of mixed feelings over his passing (I'm assuming it's true now).

I wonder if, like Elvis, this is now going to burnish the legend.

OMG! I just heard it. But I think this is probably the most face-saving exit for a very troubled, controversial, very counterfeit life and career.

The big mess now is amongst his creditors. After all is said and done, will there be anything left for those who are rightfully owed?

BTW, who's #3?

And just a day after they announce that up to TEN Films can now be considered for Best Picture!!

He was the original choice to perform at the LA 1984 Closing. But they ended up with Lionel Richie instead. I will have to ask David Wolper about this next month!!

So much drama in LA-LA-land!!

And just wait until they auction off all his outfits and personal belongings. I wonder if those will be enough to pay his debts??

Twitter and Facebook are on meltdown.

I am now waiting for the true force of the media circus to kick in. It looks as though the Iran coverage will suffer even more now. How long before we see sobbing fans saying they are going to kill themselves.

I am now waiting for the true force of the media circus to kick in. It looks as though the Iran coverage will suffer even more now. How long before we see sobbing fans saying they are going to kill themselves.

:D

Does anybody wonder if Diana Ross is relieved at all?

I think I know who will be #3 -- Liz Taylor isn't in such good shape and Catherine Zeta-Jones' father in law, Kirk, is just hanging in there, too.

Jacko's funeral will be a TOTAL ZOO!!!

Archived