Formel Gold 2010

Are the racing teams, which do not want to participate in the Formel 1 anymore, able to create an own Formel Gold?

Which circuits will be part of the new Formel Gold?

Won't the Formel 1 try to force their circuits that they don't be part of the Formel Gold, too?

Will be the Formel 1 able to survive without the racing teams, which don't want to be part of it anymore?

How will the fans react on two different motorsport competitions?

How will the drivers react? I mean I suppose a driver of the Formel 1 isn't allowed to participated in the Formel Gold (or other way round) in following years..

I think F1 will happen as normal next season and that the FOTA championships won't get off the ground. BUt just for fun here is my alternate championships! I havent included any current tracks!

Australia - Adelaide

Portugal - Portamao

Spain - Jerez

Monaco - Monaco

Britain - Silverstone (not contracted next season!)

Germany - Hockenheim (not on F1 for next season!)

Italy - Imola

Mexico City

Kyolama (South Africa)

Buenos Aires

Japan - Suzuka (not on F1 for next season!)

I thought it would be fun writing this list but I'm getting frustrated!

I want to see Monaco, Singapore, Spa, Monza, Interlagos etc on the progam. If they can host both F1 and FOTA then fine, but I suspect Bernie has some tight contracts in place!

I think F1 will happen as normal next season and that the FOTA championships won't get off the ground. BUt just for fun here is my alternate championships! I havent included any current tracks!

Australia - Adelaide

Portugal - Portamao

Spain - Jerez

Monaco - Monaco

Britain - Silverstone (not contracted next season!)

Germany - Hockenheim (not on F1 for next season!)

Italy - Imola

Mexico City

Kyolama (South Africa)

Buenos Aires

Japan - Suzuka (not on F1 for next season!)

I thought it would be fun writing this list but I'm getting frustrated!

I want to see Monaco, Singapore, Spa, Monza, Interlagos etc on the progam. If they can host both F1 and FOTA then fine, but I suspect Bernie has some tight contracts in place!

Archived