1991pan Am Games Cuba

usausa

Not te be found. Some years ago I had contact with the Cuba Olympic committee for this report, but they have very little copies, so I couldn't get one. I own a copy of the report of 1987 (Indianapolis).

Not te be found. Some years ago I had contact with the Cuba Olympic committee for this report, but they have very little copies, so I couldn't get one. I own a copy of the report of 1987 (Indianapolis).

Hello Wamel041,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have 2 questions. 1.) Is it possible for you to scan information on basketball tournament from 1987. 2.) How did you contact the Cuban Olympic Committee?

Thank you,

Martin

The official 1991 report isn't online.

You might look at

http://www.usabasketball.com/men_team.php?page=mpag_stats

for USA Men's team stats. Women's stats are on the same site.

Other than that, you could visit the websites of various countries to see if they have posted their team's results.

Canada's Olympic Committee does not have reports earlier than Rio.

Diana

Hello,

I search for an Offical Report (online preferably) from these Games. More specifically, I search for whatever is basketball related, if that narrows it down.

Thank you,

Martin

Hello Wamel041,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have 2 questions. 1.) Is it possible for you to scan information on basketball tournament from 1987. 2.) How did you contact the Cuban Olympic Committee?

Thank you,

Martin

I contacted the Cuba Olympic Committee by E-mail (deportes@granma.cip.cu). I will try to scan some pages of the report 1987. Please send me a privat message with your mailaddress, so I can sent you the kopies.

Archived